"PIANO COMPETITION 2"

(Rose and Adonis came to the school while talking to each other happily. Hawk saw this and a bit jealous of it.)

HAWK: Hi Rose.(sad)

ROSE: Hi, don't be nervous,I know you and my friend here will do the best to win the competition.

HAWK: He's in the competition? You know Astoria will be mad about it,right?

ROSE: I know....

HAWK: By the way I'm Hawk, Rose's friend.

ADONIS: Hawk??Hawk Snow White??

HAWK: Yes,why?

ADONIS: It's me Adonis.

HAWK: Whatt??

(Astoria,Joy,Ling-ling,Travis and Shawn walk towards Hawk.)

ASTORIA: What is happening here?

JOY: Yeah Hawk,you exclaimed like you see a ghost.

ADONIS: Hi,I'm Adonis.

ROSE: Hi everyone,he's the friend I'm telling you this morning.

LING-LING: Oh..

TRAVIS: Wait?Adonis?? It's me Travis.

SHAWN: What?(look at Adonis carefully)wow, it's really you it's nice to see you again. It's me Shawn.

ROSE: Wait, what's happening here?

ADONIS: I didn't expect that all of you will be here,but I should tell her all about this.

JOY: Then start now.

ADONIS: When I was five years old I used to be here the only friends I have is Travis and Shawn well maybe Hawk I really don't know if we're really friends. One day I got lost then Rose came out of nowhere and help me.

LING-LING: Ohh...Maybe you two was meant to be with each other.

HAWK: (jealous) Adonis is one of the contestant in the Piano Competition.

JOY: Wow,good luck.

ASTORIA: Yeah,good luck. (Sudden realization of what Hawk's said.) Wait,what??

ADONIS: What's wrong?

ROSE: Nothing....

ASTORIA: I tell you what is wrong.....(everyone is blocking her except Hawk and of course Adonis.) The wrong here is if you win our grades will be in the area of sacrificing. Nooooooo..........

HAWK: (proud) Don't worry Astoria, I'm here I can beat him if all of you trust in me.

ASTORIA: (look at Rose)Rose......

ROSE: Good luck to both of you.

ASTORIA: Roseee....??

ROSE: Alright,alright Good luck Hawk but can't I just support both of them.

JOY: (searching on Google.)(exclaimed) Guys look at this!!!

(Everyone look except Adonis.)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

JOY: My favorite anime will start the season 2 since tommorow.

ROSE: Okay....

ASTORIA: Joy? I thought it was important.

JOY: It is important.......to me.

(Then suddenly Ambrosia came where they are.)

ROSE: Hi Ambrosia.