"TRUTH COMES OUT"

ADONIS: Explain to us why you want to do it,Rose what's on your mind? And don't try to lie.

ROSE: Okay,okay I want her to know it by herself because............

ADONIS: Because what?

ROSE: Because I'm afraid she won't listen to me.

HAWK: Rose,it's alright to be afraid but if we don't do it now maybe someone will hurt again because of her.

JOY: Well we all need to go back to the classroom. So bye.

ROSE: See ya after school,bye.

HAWK: Come on Rose,bye Joy,bye Adonis.

ADONIS: Bye.

At  the classroom:

TEACHER: Class,listen. We will gonna have a ballet show that's what I pick. And since Odette is a ballerina she will be the star of the show.

ASTORIA: Wow,Goodluck Odette

ODETTE: Thanks Astoria. I will do my best.

DIANA: (It can't be,I should be the star of the show,I'm better than her. She needs to get out of my way to be a star of the show.)

TEACHER: That's it class, you're all free today and the project I told you pass it as soon as possible.

(The teacher left.)

RUBY: Vicky,I finished the project.

VICKY: Good,we just need to pass it over.

RUBY: Okay,I'm just gonna clean it,again.

VICKY: Whatever.(Go outside.)

ODETTE: Astoria,can you be my stand-in?

ASTORIA: Stand-in for what?

ODETTE: For the show,you know if I broke my arm or legs,if I have sick or can't go to the show.

ASTORIA: But,why me?I'm not a ballet dancer I can't even dance the simple steps.

ODETTE: That's okay,I'll teach you. You can do anything if you believe in your self.

LING-LING: That's a wonderful speech,can you teach me too?I want to dance ballet with Astoria.

ASTORIA: You can teach me,but I can't be your stand-in. How about my cousin Diana, she's a ballerina like you.

ODETTE: You're a ballerina?

DIANA: Yeah,I love to be your stand-in if you like to.

ODETTE: Well......

HAWK: Astoria this is your chance to learn how to dance ballet.

ASTORIA: I can learn dancing ballet anytime I want,but being a stand-in?for the show?I can't,I will ruin it.

LING-LING: Yeah,the most important thing is the show.

HAWK: (I can't let her do anything she wants,I need to help Rose. Brain think more.)

ROSE: (I'm so sorry Hawk,no one can help me but you,I promise I'll give you an apple pie later.)

HAWK: I mean,Astoria this is your chance to experience being a stand-in.

ASTORIA: Yeah,but I don't want to ruin the show.

HAWK: You're not really gonna dance on-stage immediately, just in-case something bad happen to Odette. By the way,Travis,Shawn and I will be the bodyguard's of Odette,we will protect her at any cause so enjoy yourself experiencing the life of a stand-in.(What I said is so beautiful,I have 90% of success.)