"BROKEN FRIENDSHIP"

(They're other classmates get out of the room to watch what is happening.)

ASTORIA: (mad)What did you do to my cousin?

ROSE: We didn't do anything.

ASTORIA: Yeah thanks,my cousin is laying on the floor and asking for help while the two of you just stare at her.

VICKY: At least we didn't do anything to her.

ASTORIA: Diana what happened?

DIANA: They push me.

ASTORIA: What??Rose,how could you?My cousin didn't do anything wrong,and then the two of you push her?

ROSE: No we didn't.

ASTORIA: Are you expecting me to believe you?

ROSE: I'm telling the truth.

ASTORIA: Since today I don't want to be friends with you again.(help Diana go to clinic.)

ROSE: (speechless)

HAWK: I know Astoria didn't meant what she said.

ROSE: Okay,since today we're not friends. I hope she'll be okay.(walk away.)

VICKY: That evil witch.

LING-LING: What?

VICKY: That girl,we didn't push her.

SHAWN: I can't decide whether I believe Rose or Diana.

TRAVIS: Of course we need to believe Rose,but what if she really push Diana onto the stairs.

HAWK: I can't believe you all,Rose can't do something like that.(run to find Rose.)

RUBY: Yeah,my friend Vicky and Rose can't do something like that.

(The day is full of sadness, it's getting colder and colder everyday.)(One week that Rose and Astoria don't talk nor see each other.)

One week later:

ROSE: (walk towards her desk.)

DIANA: Hi Rose.

ROSE: (talk coldly)What do you want?

DIANA: I know that Astoria and you are bestfriends,can we try to be friends again for Astoria.

ROSE: (talk coldly)Do you expect me to be friends with you of all that happened?We will never be friends not now,not next week never.

DIANA: I just don't want the two of you hate each other because of me.

ROSE: (talk coldly)You can't fix something by just saying that,if you really want me to forgive you don't ever tell a......

ASTORIA: And why do my cousin need to apologize to you? You're the one who push her on to the stairs.

ROSE: (talk coldly)Astoria I thought you're smart but you're not,(whisper to Astoria)one day you will cry because of her,I promise.(sit down.)

ASTORIA: ..........

DIANA: Rose,I don't want what happened one week ago make the two of you just broke your friendship, I'll forgive you for the sake of Astoria.

ROSE: (laugh coldly)(talk coldly)But it happened and you can't fix it now and also I don't need your forgiveness.

DIANA: Okay.....

ROSE: And don't talk to me again,I don't want to see your evil face.

ALL EXCEPT ASTORIA,DIANA AND ESPECIALLY ROSE: (gasped)