Jeremiah stood in front of me.
"Please stay safe Lavender. Don't go getting yourself in trouble again."
I sent him a sad smile and hugged the side of him that's want being covered by Jerome.

"I W-will. I promise Jerry."
I pulled back.

"I know Rose. I know you will."
He kissed my cheek and then followed after his wife.

Carlos' arm wrapped around my waist and I was pulled into his chest. We began to make our way to a more secluded area in the corner of the room. I stumbled along with him as my feet hurt walking in these heels all afternoon.

I looked up at him with a blush. He looked down at me and then kissed my lips. I blushed harder but kissed him back.

The vibration got intenser and I quietly moaned into his mouth. I forgot about that. My hands gripped his shirt tightly and I leaned into him more. His hands gripped my hips tighter.

He released my lips and smirked at me. I looked down and blushed. I can't believe i had just done that. In front of all these people.

I leaned into him more. To hide myself from everyone and I could feel my legs begin to give out because of the little vibrator. I needed to lean into him so I knew I wouldn't fall to the ground like a weirdo.

Carlos' arm tightened around the waist and I was practically leaned fully onto him and he supported my body completely.

The vibrations were strong and I couldn't  take the feeling anymore. I needed to release it.

I whined lowly and gripped Carlos' arm to get his attention. He looked down at me with sharp eyes. I whined again and he pinched my waist. He gave me an intimidating look. One of Carlos' hands disappeared into his pocket and then ,suddenly, the vibrations increased and got stronger. I bit my lips to stop the moan from escaping my mouth.

"Keep whining little girl and you'll get an even worse punishment."
I looked up at him with wide eyes. He can't be serious.

He looked down at me with an expression that showed me exactly how serious he was being.

I didn't care though. The vibrations were overwhelming and I couldn't control myself anymore.

"C-Charlieee."
He looked at me and his eyes narrowed even more.

He gripped my chin and leaned into my ear.
"Are you still fucking whining little girl? Daddy doesn't like it when his little girl is being bratty."

His hand gripped mine and he pulled me out of the room. I stumbled over my feet a few times. He was going so fast I couldn't keep up. We walked back up the stairs.

I looked back and caught Josie's eyes. She looked at me with a confused and worried expression. I just shrugged my shoulders and gave her a reassuring smile to try make her feel better. I knew whatever happened Carlos would keep me safe. He would never let any harm come to me.

We exited the big room and walked to the doors that led to the outside. We opened them ones as well and left. I could see we were making our way over to the car we had taken here. There was no one around. It looked as if it was deserted.

He pulled out a set of keys and unlocked the car.

I stopped in my tracks and pulled at his hand.
"C-Charlie. Where are we g-going?"
I looked behind me.
"What about J-Josie and Max? How will they g-get home?"