I didn't want him to miss out on an opportunity because he was babysitting me. That wasn't fair even if I did want him to stay next to me. He always did make  me feel less anxious and calmer especially when there were a lot of people around like right now.

"Jia!"
I exclaimed. She laughed and pulled me into a side hug. I have always been close with Jia.

Whenever Jonas would go out, I would go to Jia's and Jeremiah's house. We would have a fun little girls night together. I miss them nights.
"I-Is that Nia?"

I looked down at the baby on her hip. She was the cutest thing I had ever seen. Her skin was darker than Jia's mainly to do with Jeremiah's dark skin tone. She had a bundle of dark curls tousled on her head. Her head laid on Jia's shoulder and her eyes were sleepily closed. A little yawn escaped her lips.

"She's cute, isn't she?"
I looked up at her. My mouth was gaped open and eyes wide in adoration and excitement. She truly was cute.

"Y-Yes. She's so c-cute. I can't believe how b-big she has got since I last s-saw her."
She smiled.

An adorable little sound came from Nia. I looked down and my eyes widened. Her eyes were now open. I could see her brown eyes ooze like melted chocolate. She looked up at me and a little smile appeared on her face.

"Oh my donuts."
I awed again and moved my finger up to her face. She gripped it in a soft, gentle grip and began to bite it. I giggled.

"Do you want to hold her?"
I looked at Jia with wide eyes.

"Really"
She nodded her head and handed her over to me.

I carefully held Nia and placed her on my hip. She looked up at me with a wide smile. Her little teeth on the top and bottom of her mouth were showing and it made her even cuter. A large smile erupted on mine. I couldn't help the little giggle that escaped my mouth. She was so cute and adorable.

She giggled as well and made a grabbing motion with her hands. She grabbed my cheeks and began to pull. It hurt a little bit but I didn't mind. It was just so cute that I didn't have the gut to stop her cuteness.

Her dark little curls would bounce up and down as she moved on my hip. Her eyes were wide. She wore a dress that had little white flowers covering the top of a beige dress. The bottom frilled out and had multiple layers. It fit her so perfectly. A cute little dress for a cute little baby.

 A cute little dress for a cute little baby

"Darling."
I turned around just as Carlos walked up behind me.

He looked a bit taken aback to see the baby in my arms. He stopped in his tracks and looked between both of us. His lips quirked up a bit and his eyes shone with an unfamiliar light.