About the Author

Kudzai Mukoyi, first-time author of Arranged Marriage: The Prince And I, was born in 1998 Harare, Zimbabwe. Currently, she's studying Property Development at the National Science of Technology in Zimbabwe. If Kudzi's not spending time with her friends, family, listening to music while laying on her bed and demolishing a chocolate bar or studying, her face is always glued to her laptop screen working on one of her stories.

Growing up, she used to tell her stories through her hand drawn comics with terrible plots and grammar. This little hobby was just about as much interest in books as she had until nine years ago when compulsory library attendances in junior high had her falling in love with reading romance novels. It wasn't until she stumbled across Wattpad in 2016 that she gave writing her own romance a go! Her latest book is a short story holiday romance she released in early 2020, Something In the Mistletoe. Kudzi loves to hear from her readers, visit her Instagram @mkwrites_1998, comment in any of her books or send a hello in her Wattpad DM!

PS: I'm a romance ghostwriter. For those interested, you can reach me in my DM. I write short stories (5,000 words) for free.