Chapter 14

~Kaya's P.O.V~

I saw darkness. I got up and walked around. There was nothing around. Literally...nothing. Am I dead? Is this what it's like? I sat back down and cried. I missed everyone. I want to go back.
"Are you sure about that?" Someone said. I opened my eyes and saw a person, probably a man, in a black robe with a hood over his head. He had a skull necklace around his neck.
"Who are you?" I asked.
"I'm the grim reaper." He said in a deep voice.
"Am I dead?" I asked.
"No. Your in the bridge to death or living." He started. "You can cross the bridge and die or Stay here and live." He finished.
"What bridge?" I asked. He pointed at a small black bridge. How long has that been there?
"Choose. Now." He said. He looked at me and I saw his terrifying red eyes. I got up and stood my ground.
"I'm staying here. As much as I wanted to die, I know I want to live." I said.
"You never realize how much it meant to you till it is gone." I finished, looking down at me feet.
"Fine. You may live but next time...there better not be a next time!" He said and disappeared. Then there was the blinding white light. I closed my eyes and opened them back up. I was in what seemed to be a hospital room. Ricky, Chris, Ghost, Ryan, Blaz, were in the room too.
"Um..." I said trying to get there attention. They all looked up at me. There faces were stained with tears.
"Oh my god, Kaya!" Ricky yelled coming to me and pulling me into a hug. I hugged back. Then everyone else came to give me a hug. A doctor came in and told me that next time I should be more careful when climbing trees. I guess the guys lied? He gave some meds and told us we could leave.
"Chris?" I asked, and this question some how got back in my mind.
"What is it?" He asked.
"Did you ever see Blace after she left?" I asked. He looked hurt for a moment.
"No. I wish I could tho." He says looking at the floor. The other guys were getting some food it getting the house ready at home.
"I'm so sorry for what I did. I didn't know what I was thinking. Its like someone forced me to do it." I said about to burst into tears. Chris took my hand in his and half smiled at me.
"It's okay...just don't do it again...for us?" He asked. I nodded and he hugged me.
"Now, go get dressed and we will leave." He said getting up. I nodded and grabbed some clothes. I walked to the bathroom and closed the door. I got dressed and walked out. Chris had my bag and his car keys.
"Ready?" He asked.
"Ready!" I said grabbing my coat. We walked out and into Chris's car.

We drove around for awhile then we got to the bands house. They all live together now. We got the car and went inside. We walked into the living room and I saw MIW and BVB talking! But fucking BVB tho! I love them! Especially Jinxx and Andy but who doesn't?
"Hey guys, Kayas back!" Chris yelled and all the guys turned my way.
"Damn! Who's that?" Ashley asked.
"This is Kaya. She's off limits for right now. Maybe I'm a few weeks you can have her." Chris says putting an arm in my shoulders. Ashley smiled at me.
"I'll be waiting." He said...which kinda freaked me out.
"So have you meet BVB before?" Ricky asked.
"I've never meet them but I listen to them." I said and Andy smiled. Jinxx wasn't here tho.
"Where's Jinxx?" I asked.
"He's at home. Sammi broke up with him and he's trying to get over it." Andy said, smile fading. (A/N: I think it's cute how Jinxx and Sammi Doll look together but for right now there not married, just bare with me!) I made an 'o' shake with my mouth and looked at the floor. The room was filled with an awkward silence. CC finally broke the ice.
"Who wants to play 7 minutes in heaven?!" CC yelled/asked. Everyone said 'yes' or 'sure'. I didn't say anything.
"Come on Kaya! You have too!" CC begged.
"Fine!" I said walking toward the couch. Everyone out in something in the hat and CC stirred it around.
"Ladies first." CC smiled at me hanging me the hat. I put my hand in and grabbed something that felt smooth. I picked it up and pulled it out. It was a Batman DVD. Oh shit...

~Srry about now updating! I just don't know what to do in this story anymore! I think u might end it soon? Tell me what u think!? Well I'll see u later! I guess?~