Chapter 4

~Merry Christmas Eve guys! I hope u guys get what u want and thanks for reading my dumb book! Bye!

I woke up in a bed. I looked over and I was alone in a room, that wasn't what I passed out in. Where the hell? Then Blace walked into the room with a plate full of pancakes and 2 forks.
"Hey, your home."
"This is your home not mine."
"I know but for right now it is because they probably know where you live and they will go there and try to get you back."
"What about you."
"We're in a hotel room right now."
"Oh."
"Yeah,there going to be pissed."
"More like there going to kill us!"
"No, Ricky won't let that happen."
"Sure."
"Ok, come on let's eat." We are all the pancakes and shared the bacon. Then there was a knock on the door. We looked at each other than the door.
"Let us in or you'll get hurt!" Someone yelled
"No we won't come out!" Someone else yelled.
"Shut the hell up Ricky there the ones that ran!" Someone yelled. It must be Chris and Ricky. I hugged Blace and cried into her shoulder were we just stayed until the door broke down. We looked over and sure enough it was Chris,Ghost,Blaz, Ryan, and Ricky. Ricky looked angry yet upset and everyone else looked pissed. Blace was right. How did they know we were here? They came over and grabbed us. Chris grabbed Blace and she fell asleep. Oh shit! There gonna drug us! Oh please no! Then Ricky picked me up bridal style and I fell asleep. Either there really good pillows or they drugged us. Now hell is back.