Chapter 12

~Ricky's P.O.V~

I ran out of there as I heard the guys following. I ran in the dressing room and cried. I know I cheated on her but I can't hep but feel love toward her still. Ryan came into the room and hugged me. I cried harder as I remembered Kaya's hugs. God, I miss her! I want her back! I have to! But I've been the worst husband ever... I don't deserve her. I tried not to show how much I miss her for the guys sake. But I think Chris is more depressed than the rest of us... I wonder why. But I know she doesn't want me back.
"Thanks Ryan." I said pulling away from the hug.
"It's ok man!" He said walking out. I sat on the couch and just started at the ceiling. I don't know why I just did. Then Ghost came running through the door.
"Are you okay?" He asked.
"I honestly don't know. As much as I love her, I don't love her. I know it doesn't make sense but I love and hate her. I want her back but I know I will only screw it up more." I said. I looked at Ghost and it looked like he had been crying.
"What's wrong?" I asked.
"I-I yelled at Kaya. I feel terrible but I had to tell her how I feel but now I feel like an asshole!" He said putting his head in his hands.
"It's okay, she's needed to hear it." I said looking back up at the ceiling. Ryan than bust through the door and closed it.
"Ryan-" I was cut off.
"I have to tell you something." he said.
"What?"
"I saw Chris kissing Kaya." He said looking down at his feet. I got up but he pushed me back down.
"Your not married to her anymore. She can date or kiss whoever she wants." Ryan said.
"Your right. She's not mine to lose." I said feeling tears rim my eyes. I walked straight out the room to see Chris hugging Kaya.
"Chris! What the hell?" I yelled.
"What?" He replied.
"Ryan told me you kissed her! Why?" I asked.
"I-I don't know..." he said.
"I know she's not mine but I-I need you Kaya! I feel lost without you! You keep me sane! Please! One more chance! I'll brake up with the other girl, just please! Let me back into your life!" I said to Kaya.
"I-I'm sorry but I can't. I don't want to be hurt again." She said running away.
"And you!" I said pointing at Chris.
"You! You stay away from her."