Chapter 17

I woke up and got dressed and went downstairs. Woah! It's 4:50! Well, now I can't go back to sleep. I guess I'll take a walk. I should also call Dahvie! I grabbed a coat, put it on and went outside. I walked to a park and called Dahvie.
(D=Dahvie K=Kaya)

K- Hi Dahvie its Kaya!
D-Why the fuck are you calling me at 5 in the morning?!
K- because I miss you ;~;
D-I'm sorry I didn't get much sleep
K-Had a girl over?
D-No. I've been writing songs so what's up
K-I'm at a the park. want to join me?
D-sure I'll be there in 5
K-KK see u than, bye!
D- Bye!

I hung up and sat on a bench. It was hella cold! I held my coat closet to me as the wind blew. I closed my eyes and just listened to the wind blow the leafs away.
"Kaya? Is that you?" Someone said. I opened my eyes and saw Dahvie. I got up and hugged up.
"Yep. It's me!" I said letting go of him. He laughed.
"It's been awhile." Dahvie said putting his hands in his pockets.
"It has..."
"You still married to Ricky?"
"No."
"Oh. Are you gonna give him another chance?"
"Yeah. He's kinda of making me but we had good times together. I want his love back just as much as he does but I just don't want my heart to be broken again. I wanted to kill myself because of something he did! I'm so stupid sometimes..."
"That was really stupid but you should trust him. He never left the hospital when it happened. But I did. Im really sorry I wasn't there for you. I do care about you."
"Thank you and it's okay. You did call help so I'm glad you were just there for me."
"No problem." He said hugging me. I pulled away and checked my phone. It's 5:50. I put my phone but in my pocket.

"So found anyone yet?" I asked.
"No. I'm looking it's hard to find someone when your on the road all the time."
"At least you accept it. I always run from it."
"You should try to accept it. It couldn't be so bad. I've had heart break too but I got over it."
"It's not that easy for me."
"I should get going back I will see you again."
"Heh Alrighty bye!"
"Bye!"

We walked our separate ways. I felt eyes on me as I walked. I ignored it and went to the house. I opened the door and I was tackled to the ground. Ricky was hugging me.

"Don't you ever leave! Ever! You hear me!" Ricky said.
"I-I'm so sorry! I just took a walk."
"It's okay but I was worried sick. Even Chris went looking for you!"
"Oh. I'm sorry to cause trouble."
"It's fine. Come on, lets get something to eat."
"Alrighty."

I followed Ricky to the kitchen and watched him cook. Again I felt eyes on me. I looked around... no one was there.
"Where's everyone?"
"They went to the store and to look for you."
"Oh. okay..."

I continued to watch him cook.

"Ricky..."
"Yeah?"
"Do you ever feel like your being... watched?"
"No... why?"
"When I was walking home. I felt like it."
"Oh... next time tell me. I'll search for the sick fucker who's watching you."
"Heh. Thanks."
"No problem. Here you go!"

Ricky said putting a plate of French toast down in front of me. I smiled and dug in.
"Ricky... this is amazing!" I said with a mouth full of food.
"Thanks." He said putting dishes away.
"So wanna go to dinner sometime?" He asked.
"Ricky..." I warned.
"Sorry. Sorry but I want another chance"
"Fine."
"I know I- wait what?"
"I said fine but fuck it up and you get no more chances."
"Your the best!" Ricky said kissing my cheek and running upstairs. I giggled and put my plate in the sink. I sat down to n the couch and closed my eyes. I felt a hand go over my mouth. I opened my eyes and saw Chris! I tried to scream but it came out muffled. He pulled me up and out the house. the last thing I saw was Ricky getting knocked out.