Chapter 16

~Kaya's P.O.V~
"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!" I heard someone yell. I opened my eyes and sat up and saw Ricky. He looked far past pissed. I tried to get up but I was held down. I looked over and saw Jinxx holding me.
"Ricky. I fell asleep and I know nothing happened!" I said.
"Bullshit!" He yelled. "That's why you don't love me! You love him!"
"Ricky don't be crazy." I said. "I like Jinxx as a friend and we're over so you can't tell me who I can and can't date!" I yelled. Then Jinxx woke up. He noticed what he was doing and blushed.
"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it!" Jinxx yelled with his hands in the air. Then Chris ran in the room.

"Ricky! Get the fuck out! Now!" Chris yelled at Ricky. Ricky have Chris a look than walked out. Chris shut the door and turned to us.
"Now. What happened here?" He asked.
"We were watching a movie and I fell asleep. Jinxx must have fallen asleep too and in his sleep he moves and Yeah." I explained.
"I'm really sorry. I do that with Sammi and... I'm just really sorry." Jinxx said looking down.
"It's not your fault Jeremy. It's Ricky's. He's being an asshole and blames it on everyone." Chris said folding his arms across his chest.
"I'll explain this to Ricky." Chris said and walked out.

I looked over at Jinxx and he had tears in his eyes. I hugged him tight.
"Jinxx. It's not your fault. It's no ones." I said. He hugged me back.
"I know but I can't help but feel guilty." He said. "Are the guys still here?" He asked.
"Maybe." I said. We let go and got up.
"I'll let you get dressed. I'll be downstairs." Jinxx said walking out the room and shutting the door. I sighed and grabbed a black tank top and blue shorts since it's like 90 degrees outside. (A/N: I wishit was this warm outside right now!) I walked out my room and downstrairs. I walked into the living room and saw BVB sitting on the couch on their phones.

"Hi guys." I said plopping on the couch next to Andy and Ashley. They all waved. I turned on the TV and Black Butler was on! (A/N: I have been obssed with this show!) I squealed and grabbed a pillow and watched the show.

"Ceil is sooooooo cute!" I said.

"But isnt he like...12?" Ashley asked.

"No he's 13 but I don't care." I said continuing to watch the show. My tomach grumbled. Thats right I havent really eaten in a week.

"When's the last time you had eaten?" Jake asks me.

"Last night. I'm not hungry anyways." I said getting up and walking back to my room. I laid on my bed and I heard a knock.

"Come in!" I yelled. I turned over and saw Ricky. I turned my vision back to the ceiling.

"I'm sorry about earlier. I over reacted." I heard him say.

"I know but you know I wouldn't do that. And I just met the guy!" I said not looking at him.

"I know I'm... Just jealous. Ever sin-" Ricky was cut off by my phone. Ricky sighed. I got up and answered it.

"Hello?"
"Hi. It's Dahvie."
"Oh my gosh! DAHVIE! It's been forever!"
"I know. I'm sorry for kinda ditching you at the accident."
"It's okay. We should talk again sometime."
"That would be great!"
"So Friday?"
"Yeah sure! I'll see you than!"
"Okay bye!"
"Bye!"

I hung up and put my phone back on my nightstand.

"Dahvie....it's been awhile since I've heard that name." Ricky said folding his arms across his chest.

"Ricky..." I warned.

"Sorry, sorry. Anyway, I came up here to talk about us." He said.

"There is no us." I said.

"I know but we haven't signed any papers saying so." Ricky said. I turned to him.

"You think I can forgive you for what you did!" I yelled.

"No but you can give me another chance."

"You are gonna have to give me more time."

"Okay! Take all the time you need but just know I still and will always love you. The only reason I dated that other girl is because the guys thought I will never get over you and wanted to stop the tour because of me. But music and performing is my life I can't lose it. So I started to date her so they would think im over you." He said in a duh tone.

"You had it all thought out didn't you?" I asked.

"Yep. The guys were pretty worried when you just got up and left." Ricky said.

"They asked me the last time I ate and I said last night." I started. "I don't see why they care."

"They care because your their friend. But I think Jinxx is trying to cross that line of friends and more than friends." Ricky said.

"Ricky. We talked about this. If he likes me than he'll tell me and he's a good guy. I don't see why you don't like them?" I asked/said.

"It's just that... He just broke up with Sammi. I just think it'd kinda weird how he just comes to you right after. I just feel like he's gonna use you then Sammi is gonna come crawling back to him and he's gonna hurt you. I don't want that to happen to you." Ricky said coming closer to me.

"It's getting late.You should get atleast something to eat." Ricky said coming right in fornt of me.

"I told you. I ate last-" Ricky cut me off.

"Don't give me that bullshit. I know you havent been eating since the first hoptial trip." Ricky finished.

"I just forget to eat..." I said looking at the floor.

"Then I'll make you something." Ricky said. I looked up at him and saw him smiling. I smiled remembering his amazing cooking. He took me downstairs and leadme too the kitchen. He sat me on the counter and started to cook something.

After awhile he finished and sat it in front of me. I took a bite of the steak and it was cooked to prefection.

"Mm! This is good babe!" I said eating some more. I saw Ricky blushed and look at me wide eyed.

"W-What did you just c-call me?" He asked. I then remembered he wasn't my 'babe' anymore.

"Oh. Im sorry I didn't mean to call you that. I forgot.." I said picking at the leftover food still on my plate.

"Its okay I like it." Ricky said smiling and putting the dishes away. I smiled and finished the rest of my food. Then Andy walked in.

"Thanks for letting us stay over but me and Ashley are gonna go." Andy said, car keys in hand.

"Did something else happen in the closet last night?" I asked with a smirk on my face. Andy blushed.

"N-No! Im just... driving him home that's all." Andy said. I gave him the 'don't-give-me-that-bullshit-' look. He laughed.

"I'll see you guys later." Andy said giving me and Ricky a hug. We said bye and they left.

"You wanna watch a movie?" Ricky asked.

"OF COURSE!" I yelled. He chuckled and we ran to my room to watch a movie.