The Simple things

Draco always liked the simple things, although he might not look like it he liked to be lazy from time to time and just relax. It helped him forget about the stress of school and his family and just be a simple boy in love.

The fact that he had his girlfriend Y/N beside him when all that he wanted to do was relax and take it easy was also a big bonus for him.

"Babe why are you staring into space," Y/N asked her boyfriend causing his head to snap towards her where she was laying on his lap as he ran his fingers through her hair.

"I'm just thinking about how much I love you" Draco admitted as he leaned down and kissed her forehead.

"I love you too" She smiled at him

The feeling of his cold rings glided down her cheek and softly down her neck making her shiver, he couldn't help but smirk at his girlfriend.

"I love when you do that" Draco said with a chuckle making her laugh.

"You love when I do a lot of things," Y/N said making him laugh out loud causing a few of his house mates to look over to him. They all smiled fondly at the fact that the girl in his lap could make him smile which caused him to be a lot nicer to other people.

"I love when you scream my name" Draco whispered making her blush and bury her head further into his lap.

"That's because you always make me" She whispered making causing his hands to wrap gently around her.

But all jokes aside, he loved the simple things. Just sitting there with his girlfriend on his lap laughing about nothing and talking about everything.