I Was Blind

Y/N always had feelings for Draco. Ever since since she was 11 years old... And now in year 6 of their school year at the age 17 can she get the courage to tell him.

Well she did.

But she didn't realise how hard it is to get out of the Friendzone.

"Draco, I want to talk to you" Y/N whispered as the two of them sat on one of the benches in the courtyard.

"What's up?" Draco asked as he looked at his best friend and noticed her take a deep breath.

"Well, I like you Draco, like more than a friend and I have since we were 11" Y/N said with a slight blush on her cheeks.

Draco frowned.

"Y/N, love, I appreciate the courage that you had to tell me but I'm your best friend, and I like that about us. Besides I'm with Pansy now" Draco said making Y/N nod and ignore the tears.

She smiled at him genuinely because he seemed to be happy.

"Oh, well that's okay. I just wanted you to know. And Pansy huh? When did that happen?" she asked bumping his shoulder as she pushed away the lump in her throat.

So Draco sat there and told her all about his girlfriend. Just as a best friend would.

-----------

Y/N avoided Draco for the rest of the week and would only see him during meal times.

She still had feelings for him but as he said before they were only friends.

She sat down across the table from Draco and smiled lightly as he looked up at her.

"There you are, I haven't seen you much at all during the week, where were you" Draco said as Pansy sat down and kissed his cheek making him smile and Y/N look down at her plate.

Maybe he didn't like her because she wasn't as skinny as Pansy?

Maybe if she was prettier?

She pushed away her plate making Draco look at her.

It's was pasta.

She loved pasta.

"oh you know, studying and all that" She said answering his previous question and stood up.

"Y/N eat, it's pasta your favourite" Draco said looking up at his friend, he felt Pansy put a hand on his thigh.

"I'm not hungry, I'm just going to go back to my dorm" With that Y/N walked out of the hall.

Draco watched his friend leave.

"Draco, Draco, Fuck sake, Malfoy!" Blaise exclaimed making the blond look at his friend.

"What"

"Do you know if Y/N is single. I wouldn't mind Slytherin in if you know what I mean"

And he didn't know why but the though of his friend with someone else other than him angered him.

More than it should have.

"I don't know Blaise, ask her yourself" Draco huffed and stood up before walking out.

---------------

Draco noticed that Y/N was hanging out with Blaise a lot more.

Everytime he turned the corner there she was with him.

"Y/N" Draco shouted as he noticed people move out of his way.

He caught up with his best friend and she smiled.

"I was wondering if you wanted to study tonight in my room like we always did before I got together with Pansy" Draco asked her making her nod.

"I'd love that Draco" Y/N said as she kissed his cheek and ran over to one of her friends that was waiting for her.

Draco failed to mention that he and Pansy were no longer together.

-----------

Y/N knocked on Draco's door. He opened it wearing a pair of sweatpants and no shirt while his hair was all messy. He must of been taking a nap.

His grey eyes followed her in and took in her attire. A black tank top and a pair of night shorts that had Draco thinking inappropriate thoughts.

He also noticed how her figure was different, he didn't like that. He liked her old figure.

"where we going to sit the bed or the ground?" Draco asked as Y/N looked around.

"The bed is fine" She said ask she moved her stuff onto the bed and took a seat on it crossing her legs.

Draco sat in front of her with his own legs crossed.

------

"Ugh how long are you going to be" Draco whined. She looked up at him through her lashes and Draco immediately wondered how she would look on her knees in from of him.

"Not long I promise, I have a few more lines" She said as she continued to write.

Draco had enough so he snatched the quill out of her hand and pushed her back on the bed with him hovering above her.

"See now you're done" The blonde said in a whisper with his minty breath hitting her face.

His hands rested on either side of her head.

"God I was so blind" He murmered making her look in question.

"What do you mean? " She whispered as she ran her hand through his hair making him close his eyes at the feeling.

He smiled and leaned in closer making her eyes wondered to his lips and back into his eyes.

Without saying a word he leaned in and kissed her. She kissed back and pulled him in closer by his neck as he slid his tongue into her mouth.

She moaned as one of his hands moved down her body and took a hold of her waist.

"You, I was blind not see you" He said and kissed her again.

As she pulled away she couldn't help but giggle "But what about Pansy?" Y/N whispered making him smirk.

"we've been over for the last two weeks" Draco whispered as he ran a finger across her cheek.

She placed her hands on his shoulders and flipped them so she was straddling him.

He held her waist as he nuzzled his head in her neck and left small kisses.

"You are so fucking beautiful" Draco whispered as he left kisses up her jaw making her grind her hips down and moan. She could feel him getting excited under her.

"I want you" She whispered.

Draco smirked and kissed her........

Part 2?