What was in front of me

Let me know if you all want me to start writing one shots for the other boys. Currently I have no idea what to write for them lol. Anyways. Let's just pretend that Mattheo is your brother. Okay? Okay!

"Y/n what you doing here?" He asked making his sister turn her head and smile "Hey Mattheo" She mumbled and looked back out towards the hills at the Astronomy Tower.  "I thought you'd be in the dorm trying to get Malfoys attention" He teased his sister making her look down at her hands. "Um, he's with Astoria they were going on a date tonight" She mumbled making Mattheo frown.

"Sis, you've been after him since we were children and he still hasn't noticed you, maybe this is your sign to move on? Hey, Enzo is nice or Theo go out with one of them" He said making his sister look at him " Shouldn't you be against me dating one of your friends?" She asked making her twin shrug " Well yeah, but If you do go out with them and they hurt you I can kill them and I wouldn't feel bad about it " He said with a smirk.

Y/N shook her head and looked down "Maybe"
Mattheo groaned and pulled his sister into his arms. "He's stupid if he doesn't notice you Y/n, you deserve better" He said kissing the side of her head.

■■■■■

She was sitting in the common room reading a book while her brothers and his friends were all scattered around. Draco walked in and threw himself down on the couch beside the Riddle twins. "So...how was your date?" Lorenzo asked him making Y/N turn her head up slightly before looking down at her book again and pretending not to pay attention to the blonde that had just came in.

"I mean it was fine, but I don't know. There's just something missing " Draco said making Theo laugh " you mean she didn't put out on the first date?" Y/N looked up " Theo you're a pig" She said with a smirk making him wink "Aw Cia Mara why don't you go out with me and find out" which earned him a slap to the back of his head from Mattheo with a book "Shut up before I shove this book up your ass"

Draco looked at Theo and frowned "Why are you hitting on Y/N?" He asked making all of the guys in the room look at him as if he was insane "Because you're fucking blind" Theo replied making Draco even more confused.

Mattheo shook his head at Draco and stood up "Let's have a chat Malfoy" He said making Y/N look up at her brother "Mat don't " She said making him put a finger up to his lips "Shh, just read. We'll be quick " He said and grabbed Draco from his seat by the collar of his blazer.

"10 Galleons he's going to hit him" Enzo said making Theo frown " I'm not playing man, Y/Ns feelings for him aren't something we should bet or joke about" He said and she looked over at them "You know?" She asked Theo making him smile "Oh Amore of course we know, he's a bloody idiot that he doesn't see what's infront of him" He replied making her smile and look down.

■■■■

Draco followed Mattheo out into the hallway and watched as he leaned against the wall and pulled out a packet of cigarettes from the inside pocket of his blazer. " You're pretty fucking blind you know " He said, Draco couldn't help but be confused about what his friend was talking about.

"Don't pretend you don't know, from the age of 6 Y/N has had a thing for you, you were the only thing that she talked about, Draco this and Draco that. Draco said hi to me, Draco gave me some of his candy. It was pretty fucking annoying. But then she started to grow up and guys started to pay attention to her and you were the only thing that she still talked about. I thought that as you grew up you would start to notice her the way other guys do, I mean Emzo is a whore and still when we were 15 he asked me for permission to take Y/N to the Yulle Ball but I said no because I thought you would do it, but instead you asked Pansy. So instead of going I spent the night consulting my crying sister because of you" He said, Draco wanted to say something but Mattheo held his hand up letting him know that he wasn't done.

"I'm not telling you that you have to be in love with my sister man, but if you're going to sring her along when you know that she's in love with you at least be a man and sit down with her and talk to her. Because I think you're an idiot that you're missing whats right in front of you, I'm not saying I'm a saint when it comes to women, but if ever met a woman as amazing as Y/N I wouldn't want to let her go" Mattheo said as he stubbed out his fag and slapped Draco on his shoulder. " She's not going to wait forever Dray. Make a move or sit down with her and break her heart so that she can move on and fall in love with someone that will appreciate her for who she is"

Nothing else was said as he walked away and Draco was left alone in the hallway.

Unknown to him Y/N was standing behind one of the pillars and listened to every word that her brother had said.

But now it was left in Dracos hand on what he would do. Will he let her go or will he see what's been right infront of him?

Time will tell.

So I tried a new writing style where it was all in third person. Let me know what you think and if you have any ideas please let me know. Send me a DM and I will see if we can work something out together :)

Multiple updates coming out today xx

Much love as always,

Abby xoxo