43 SEDUCER

No One's POV

Dahyun and Chaeng have arrived at the Kim's Orphanage that his mother owned. The nuns welcomed them with a small welcomed dinner for Dahyun's visit.

Head Nun: It's nice meeting you again
Dahyunshi Chaeyoungshi.

DH: It's nice to see you too Ms.Go by the way who is the donator why that they wanted to meet me and not Mrs.Park?(Jihyo's Mother)

Ms. Go: The Bae's they were like on your age

CH: They?

Ms.Go: They said they were the representatives of their company

They nodded Dahyun surrounded his eyes looking for Yena..Yena is a young girl who's like a sister to Dahyun Chaeng Tzuyu and Jeong also Jihyo she is very important to them..

Ms.Go: Yena was adopted last year I never had a chance to say it to you guys I know she's very important to you sorry.

CH: Ms.Go don't be sorry we're happy for her actually..

DH: right.. well her dream came true she's definitely happy now..

Ms.Go: Yes she is.. so the visitors were waiting at your mom's office.

DH: thank you Ms.Go

—-

As Chaeng opens the door he was shocked what he saw Dahyun noticed Chaeng he looked at what he's looking at..they went inside..

-

Irene: Hello Mr. Son Chaeyoung and Mr.Kim Dahyun nice to meet you..

Jimin: Nice meeting you Mr.Kim Mr.Son.

DH: So you two were the donator's representatives.Mr. Park and Ms. Bae?

PJ: No only Irene was. I'm just here to guide her.

CH: Why it has to be here?

Irene: It's peaceful.

DH: and why do you want to meet me and not the other owner of this orphan.

-

Irene talking seductively to Dahyun who was sitting across her.

-
Irene: I wanted to.

CH: What?

Irene: I wanted to be friends with you guys but your girlfriends seems so sensitive..

DH: they're not..

Irene: I wanted to be close with you Kim Dahyun.

PJ: Ohw so straight forward.

DH: Well Ms.Bae I will accept your offer as our donator but I don't want you to be my "friend"..

Irene: Is it because of that flirt Sana?

DH: Don't you dare call her like that Irene that f*ckin word belongs to you. And if you're saying that our girlfriends were sensitive well you're wrong I'm the most sensitive when it comes to a girl who's acting that she owns all..

—-
Jimin stand up so as Chaeng
-

DH: I thought this meeting is so important but it just waste our time.
-

Irene walks seductively towards Dahyun and move her face closer to Dahyun they can feel their breath. Jimin secretly took a picture.

Dahyun immediately push Irene away.

-
DH: Know your space Irene if you want to take back your donation it's ok we don't need it anyway.

CH: Acting like a goddess huh.

PJ: Knowing space Dahyun?? You should be the one doing that thing you messed our best friends life..

CH: So your squad has the same mentality now I know..acting to be friend with Sana for what so that Mark can move? Wow what a stupid plan.. do you think Sana will do that your totally crazy friend ..

DH: and let me rephrase you blonde man I don't ever never I have ever messed Mark's life he was the one messed his life he does..

PJ: Not just him anyone too..you messed everything freak.. if you didn't revealed your self Mark and Sana were happy together now..

CH: Can I laugh in that part HAHAHAHA Sana accepting Mark Is it a joke HAHAHHAA...

PJ: Shut up

DH: Don't start with me Park Jimin even if I didn't revealed myself Sana will never accept anyone of you because you two were the same..

Irene: Remember this Dahyun I will never stop until I get you out of Sana's life.

CH: *Devilishly laughed*

PJ: I said shut your f*ckin mouth you coward..

DH: Don't you ever ever enter our life Irene you're in a wrong person and remember this also I.WILL.NEVER.BE. YOURS and you Blonde man stay away from Sana before I will surely mess your life as you wanted..
So get out now before I fr*akin burst out my anger in messing you two.

Irene: Be ready Dahyun

CH: oh please shut up you bitch Get Out..

-
Irene and Jimin went out from the orphanage..

CH: That was crazy..  Thankfully you controlled yourself bro.. I never saw you again getting angry like that...If Jihyo noona was here I think there will be a world war.. And it's my first time seeing you pushes a woman away..

DH: I have to do it all.. I have Sana I don't want anyone to ruined us it hurts my pride..she's the reason why I fight from death losing her I don't know what will happen to me..

CH: You did a good job bro.. you fight for your love Well those bitches deserves a bad luck... I can't believe I complimented that Jimin being a good man opposite to Mark's but they're all the same tsk..

DH: We have to keep it secret for now Chaeng.. I will not accept any donations coming from them..they will never stop until I'm not ruined.. we should get going now I have to talk to Sana  tomorrow I've been a headache to her and I'm totally worried..

CH: I understand bro I'll drive give me the keys.

Dahyun gave the cars key to Chaeng and drove home safely.

[END OF POV]

-====