1 DAHYUN?

SANA'S POV

I'm Minatozaki Sana only child that's why until now I am my parents princess I love both of them but I want to be myself HELLO! I'm in my legal age '20' you know,but still they see me as a kid. Students know me as a partygoer and a "flirty girl" that's what they see outside of me but they didn't know that inside I'm soft hearted I can easily be hurt on little things only my friends knows who really am.
So it's been 3 months since school started I studied "business things" that was my father wanted me to study because no one can manage the company except me.
I am now in our university cafeteria we have 1hr break I'm with Momo who is busy munching her food with her mind floating I don't know where..

: Yah Momoring! Don't you remember I'm still here you know..Are you with me?.. Momo just frowned
: We're here for about 20 mn but still your not talking to me is there a problem?

Momo: Hmm! A-aah nothing..

: are you keeping secret on us hmm momo..

Momo: fine! My secret admirer..

: did your secret admirer stop!

Momo: No its not that I'm just thinking why that he didn't show up until now...

:tsk! but your inlove with Tzuyu you know..hello we're still freshmen when you confess to us...girl were graduating..

Momo: I don't know I'm inlove with Tzuyu and to my secret admirer..

:What!..

while we are talking Mina and Nayeon with Jihyo came and sit beside us..

Nayeon: what are you talking about without us..talking while stoling my snacks..

:Momo is still thinking about her Tzuyu and the secret admirer..Jihyo choked from the drink..yeah shes close with Tzuyu since they were in middle school..

Momo: Jihyo can you help me with Tzuyu..

Jihyo: w-what me?

Mina: why are you stuttering?

Jihyo: n-nothing..momoyah you should help yourself with that..

Nayeon: Yeah Jihyo's right you don't need our help..

Jihyo: you should talk to him...

We just talking about Momo's problem and school problems then their boyfriends arrived..
: oh god! Momoring did you ever notice that were still single?

Momo: everyday! Momo looking at tzuyu..

Jihyo: Hey boys where have you been?

Chaeng: In the school gymn noona doing some stuff..

Jeong: doing some stuff Chaeng? HAHAHA your lying..

Daniel: I saw you playing basketball with freaks-

Tzuyu: hey are you talking to yourselves..you three were playing though..

Mina: stop lying Cub!

Chaeng: fine! Noona did you see Dahyun?

:Dahyun? Who is Dahyun?.. Yes I've been here since freshmen but I didn't know who's dahyun..

Jeong: A-ah you didn't know him?

Chaeng: Yah hyung they didn't know who's that man because he didn't come with us he always wants to be alone..

:but who is he though?..I'm just curious whos that man their talking to..

Tzuyu: "The Mysterious man" in this school..

Nayeon: so dahyun was his name..

Jihyo: yeah Kim Dahyun..

Mina: what! K-Kim Dahyun?

Chaeng: yes why babe?

Momo: y-you mean Kim the hospital-

Tzuyu: yes His parents owned that hospital..

Jeong: Lets not talk about him now..

Jihyo: Where is he now?

Chaeng: his secret place?i think..Chaeng tilted his head and look down..

So Dahyun was his name the mysterious man who always hide his face with his black hoodie and mask outfits but why is he hiding his face is he a freak..

[END OF POV]
==========================
⚠️ GRAMMATICAL ERRORS ⚠️

Hey readers I just want to say thank you all 😂 Please love this story love lots..