73 SANAxEYEBROWS

Sana woke up with a smile on her face remembering what happened last night.She faced the pale man who's still peacefully sleeping and engulfing the man a hug.She slowly removed Dahyun's hand on her waist to stand up and washed her face,after that she goes downstairs and saw Mina preparing for breakfast with her daughter on a baby's sit..

SN: Good morning..

MN: Well I'm not gonna ask but I can sense you have a good sleep back there huh...

Sana giggled..

SN: Kinda...

MN: Oh.. I guess that's a good news to hear this morning..

SN: Well Dahyun and I are together again..

MN: Really...Thank goodness..Our prayers were answered..

SN: You prayed for that?..

MN: Yes but I didn't mentioned Dahyun from those but great he's the answer..Satang you're nearly 30 and you still haven't got married..

SN: Should I say thank you for that Mitang?

MN: I'm just happy for the both of you.. and... I hope he remembered those confessions to you..goodluck..

SN: I hope so too..

MM: ok I smell food are they ready to eat ?

MN: Almost done Momoring..and good morning too.

Sana chuckled..

MM: My bad..Good morning Minari..especially you Sana..

Sana look confused.

MM: Why are you smiling weirdly to me.? Is that the effect of sleeping together with Dahyun? It's dangerous I can see that to you...

SN: Shut up Mo.. I'm in a good mood okay..Don't ruin it with your rant..

MM: I'm not ranting ok..you're just weird..

MN: Is the boys awake? Breakfast is ready..

MM: Tzuyu is just preparing for his work  his coming out..in a minute

SN: Holy crap...

Sana ran towards the guest room she shared with Dahyun. She remembered Dahyun still have work too.

Meanwhile..

MM: Did I said something that she have to freak out and ran towards Dahyun? Why was she had to be weird Minari?

MN: Dahyun has work and Sana has to wake him up..

MM: Why?

MN: Because they're lovers?

Momo nodded in agreement...

MM: Ahh...Huh? W-what? Lovers? Are they? Now? Holy Sh-..

Mina cut her off..

MN: Don't you dare continue that curse word Mo..your pregnant what if that word will be your baby first word to say hmmm...so shut that mouth and sit..

Momo bit her lips and smiled at Mina..

SN: Hey Hyun...wake up..

Dahyun groaned and shoo Sana's hands..

SN: You still have works Dahyun..Get up now..Breakfast is ready downstairs..