26 WAKE UP

No one's POV

It's been 2 days Dahyun still not yet awake, his surgery went well its just he didn't yet waking up and he needs to rest longer...

Seokjin: He supposed to wake up now..right dad

D'dad: Still he needs to rest..

IU: Is he healing right?

D'dad: We can't be sure for now.. When he wake up we will be running a test to be exact sure.. So ill be back at my work just call if you have some emergency here..

Seokjin: Yes dad..

IU: Yah idiot you shouldn't be here it's you work time and your here blubbering with us..

Seokjin: He's my patient..

IU: Get back to work..

Seokjin: Fine..

--

IU: Ji can you call Nayeon since they're coming here can they buy us some fruits..

JH: No problem unnie..

IU: Thank you.. I'll be at my office just call me when they will be here..

-----
The squad came
------

JY: Hey Hyun were here..

CH: Bro wake up now..dumb

DL: The drinks are all set..

JH: Kang Daniel..

MM: Hyunie Sana was being a hardheaded to us so you need to wake up now..

TZ: We're waiting for you to scold her

SN: Yah..

NY: and she misses you so much..

SN: I can tell him that..

JY: Tell him now..

SN: Aniyoo.. Ji any news?

JH: Well his dad said earlier that when he wake up they will be running a test from him to be sure..

CH: But noona they remove all the tumors..right?

JH: They wanted tone sure Dahyun suffered from it for over 2 years and the tumors spreds for long..

CH: So that means he will just wake up not remembering us..

JY: You shouldn't think about that..

JH: Hoping it will not..

SN: Oh no 😢

MN: Guy don't lose hope it will happen well were here for him we could help him... Be brave for him guyss...

[END Of POV]

======