38 REVELATION

MR. MINATOZAKI'S POV

I don't know now on what will happen to me... those nightmares seems happening to me..

My daughter's boyfriend that will become my son was the one whom I nearly killed and his mother whom I killed..

I don't know what to do if they will find out about me.. I'm sure Dahyun will get away from my daughter,he will just hurt Sana's feelings. I need to do something I know that his a good man and he loves my daughter very much but I need to think for my own good and for my family too.

Should I confessed to him that I am the driver who ran away?..

It's not my intention to ruin his life and to what I did to his mother. It's just an accident..but I'm a fool I left them instead of helping them..
My family didn't know about that incident only Mr.Jeon my secretary and that who witnessed that time but I payed him to shut his mouth.I'm sure they will not talked about it. Thankfully they close the case.

It makes it worst for me,I found out that I have a hole from my heart maybe it's a punishment..
That incident will always in my dreams it's driving me crazy and now that the person I ruined was coming nearer and nearer to me..
I need to do something..

[END OF POV ]

=======