72 DRUNK CONFESSION

Dahyun entered his car in Minatozaki's Mansions gate.
He was welcomed by Ms.Park warm hug. Ms.Park lead the way inside.
Dahyun was nervous but he stayed professional,it's the chairman he will face to.

Dahyun bowed down and greeted the respected person, in front of him was Sana's uncle,and Sana's grandparents.He walk closer to the old man and hand his hand for a shake.

DH: A pleasant afternoon to you Mr.Chairman. I'm Dr.Kim Dahyun.Willing to be your Doctor.

S'GD: Pleasure to finally meet you Dr.Kim.So let me lead you to my office to discuss it.

DH: I'm glad to accept that Mr.Chairman.

While walking towards the office the old woman walk beside him and whispered "you're too respectful and handsome young man, I'm giving you my blessing to our princess "Dahyun didn't expect that he blushed from those words but he bowed a little to respect the old woman.

Dahyun was asked to sit at the chair and was faced by Sana's uncle and the old woman.

S'GD: So Dr.Kim... I heard a lot about you being a great doctor and you saved many life.

DH: Sir I'm sorry but I'm not a great doctor...I'm just doing my job and that's to take care of someone else health and life...

Dahyun said with a respectful smile.

S'uncle: Well I guess Dr.Kim can be trusted by taking care of yours Dad.

S'GM: You're right son...He was also the one who took Raiko's surgery that went successful . I just want to thank you Dr.Kim.. Despite of what Raiko did to your life..you never turned them down.

Dahyun was taken a back and soften. But he understood all now.. Raiko and him was in very good term..

DH: I just did what's for the best Madam... All happened was in my past now and I can't take back anything and someone special. And I'm so sure that my mom was in good hands.

S'GD: I'm very proud of you.. Thank you for coming to our life Dr.Kim and I know I'm too old to say this but I hope you'll stay by my side.

DH: I hate promises now sir. But I'm gladly and surely accepting that.

S'uncle: So...it's 4pm and I just met this man..Dad wanna grab some drink at the garden?...

S'GD: Sure..Dr.Kim please join us...

DH: Sure Sir..

S'GM: I will excuse myself for I have some things to do...Dr.Kim nice meeting you I hope we can talk someday too..

DH: Of course madam..

S'GM: Oh stop calling me madam..grandma is fine..

Dahyun bowed.

The Minatozaki's drag Dahyun at their garden.

S'uncle: Let's drop all the formalities now.

The old man nodded.

S'GD: Are you making a move now?

DH: Move?

S'uncle: Sana.. are you?

DH: N-no..S-She needs space for now to think and also I don't think I still have chance for her.

Dahyun said and have sip to his canned beer.

S'GD: You have if you try.. Don't give up to her..

S'uncle: Well it sounds that we're pushing you to her but it's not..But we're leading you to the right path.