GRAY F. ∕︎ goodbye (oneshot)

Start from the beginning

"I'm Mirajane by the way," She sniffles.

"(Y/N)." I smile back weakly.

We survived 6th grade together, staying out of peoples way and relying on each other. But then... Mirajane and her mother got into a terrible car accident. Mirajane and her mother died that day.

After that, it was like my whole life just fell apart. I know how it seems, but life can really fall apart so fast in front of you. When I lost Mira, I became more depressed, more silent, easy prey since I had no one. Then... the rumors started.

"Did you hear about (Y/N)?!"

"She killed her best friend!"

"Psycho bitch."

"I hope she dies.

"Serves her right for what she did to poor Mirajane."

SECOND PERSON POV

Then, you starting taking pills, cutting, anything you could do to feel that pain. To stop feeling numb even for just a few minutes.

Soon, high school started. And tomorrow night, you were going to end it all. You had plans, you had a strategy.

Never the less, even after all of the rumors, there were always a small group of friends who sat with you at lunch, invited you to where they went after classes, and a lot more.

Natsu, Gray, Lucy, Erza, Gajeel and Juvia. They were all friends of Mirajane's and they knew you would never hurt her even emotionally- let alone kill her.

As soon as the bell rang, you grabbed your things and headed to your locker.

"Yo, (Y/n)." Gray smiled slightly, walking towards me with a small paper brown bag in his hand. "I bought some cookies this morning, want some?"

"Careful Gray, she might kill you too." Ultear snickered as she walked past us with her friends walking by her.

"Tch, ignore them they have no idea what the hell they're talking about." Gray says, patting my head softly.

You nodded, out of all of your other friends, Gray was the most handsome, caring and generous one. Even though around Natsu he can be a handful, it doesn't matter to you, you got to see the real Gray.

In fact, he was the only person you didn't feel numb around. He was one of the people you would regret leaving. 'But it's alright, he'll move on and find someone better.' You thought.

"Yeah, thank you... um Gray I-"

"Gray-Sama!~" Juvia shouted, hugging him from the side with her eyes closed and a big soft smile as she hugged him tighter.

But Juvia always made it hard to get alone time with Gray, but you still cared and loved her a lot.

Even though you had friends, when push came to shove they would leave you eventually. So did it matter if you were the first one to leave?

"Ah- Juvia I was talking to (Y/N)..." Gray mumbled as he nudged her a little off of him.

"I'm gonna go..." You faked a smile as you grabbed more things out of your locker and started to walk home. "Oh, okay see you later (Y/N)-chan!" Juvia smiled softly as she returned to giving her Gray-Sama full affection.