1.0

A/N: Sadness here, sorries ahead of time!!

Laycey Jones' house, the same time Bill takes off. 

Laycey had been confined to her room for the past day and she was going fucking insane. She had been invited to hang out with the Loser's Club today downtown for the Independence Day Parade, but because of the concussion she sustained from Henry 'Fucking Piece of Shit Asshole' Bowers as she so-affectionately deemed him, she couldn't be around loud noises. She hasn't talked to Patrick, Belch, or Vic since then either, despite their obvious hesitance to leave her when Henry all but forced them to leave her.

Yeah, she was furious. As soon as she had the go ahead, she was going to rip them a new asshole. 

And it hasn't helped that because she's limited, Laycey sees a lot more of her dad. Mr. Jones was not used to having his daughter at home this much. But it didn't bother him. In fact, he found that using his daughter as a punching bag after a long day of people screaming at him to get their orders was very therapeutic. He made sure to keep the evidence in usually clothed areas so no one really knew what he did unless you paid close attention to Laycey.

But the one good thing Laycey had going was Mike.

Ever since she pulled him away from Henry, he tried to come over at least once a day. He would bring her flowers, and sit on the living room floor and ramble about anything that came to his mind. Laycey would sit on the couch in front of him and just listen to him with a soft smile on her face.

He became the only peace in her life.

Lacyey was drawn out of her thinking of different methods of castration and her connection to Mike by the sound of kids outside. She gets up from her bed and sees a crazed Bill Denbrough pedal past her house. And she sees the rest of his friends on the far opposite side of her street chasing him down. Laycey can see their mouths moving, looking as if they were calling for Bill. 

'Fuck this house arrest bullshit!' She tells herself before grabbing her skateboard and climbing out the window of her one-story house. She gets to the end of her driveway just as the group of teens are about to pass by. 

"Hey you guys! Wait for me!", she says before slamming her skateboard on the ground. She gets ready to take off before she is stopped by a gentle hand on her arm. Mike had stopped her. The others have stopped impatiently as well to wait on him. 

"You can't skateboard in your condition! You're not even supposed to be up and about right now! What are you thinking? I'll meet you there, guys. I'm going to get her back in the house." the dark-skinned teen frets, and he moves to shuffle her back in her house. But he gets cut off by her sarcastic laughter.

 "Mikey you're cool and all, but I swear to fucking God if you make me go back in that fucking house, I will literally stab you in your sleep with a rusty broken spoon hunny-bun! I need out of my room, even if it's just for a of couple hours. I don't even care where we are going or what we are doing. If it will make you feel better, I'll just hitch a ride with you. Okay?" Laycey tells him sarcastically cheerful and continues on without giving him a chance to respond.

"Okay great! Let's go!" 

And the blonde then hops on Mike's bike and settles in behind him. She wraps her arms around his midsection and gives it a secure squeeze, before turning to see all the others except for Beverly staring open mouthed at the two. She winks at Beverly.

 "Hey Bevs!" she says cheerfully with a wave. The redhead just rolls her eyes playfully in response

 "We don't have time for this, Mike just bring her along! Let's go!" Beverly states before pedaling off. The others stay right behind her.