Epilogue

Previously on She'll Float Towards Us

Somewhere, Nowhere.

Child, awaken!

Lorie gasps and her eyes fly open. She looks around and sees she is in a white and gold room. She looks down and sees she is clothed in cream silk and satin shoes. Her eyes move around the room and settle on two blurry figures. One is a short thin boy who looks to be wearing some kind of bright yellow jacket. The other seems to be a woman dressed in ancient toga clothing. She almost looked like a Greek Goddess. Once her eyes focus, she realizes who she is in the presence of.

"Oh my God! Georgie?!?! What's going on?! Why are you here little bub? What're you- Holy Shit! Y-You You're Katerina! Katerina Jacinta! Pennywise's wife!" She rambles frantically and backs away from her. If Katerina was mated to Pennywise, she obviously has some evilness in her. The woman nods calmly.

"Hi Lor! Look! My arm is all better!"

"Hello, Lorie. We need to talk."

Now

Lorie stares at the two in shock. She's honestly not sure what's going on. The last thing she remembers is the faint mumbling of what she thought were her boys. But she couldn't be sure. Georgie looks at the woman, questioning in his eyes.

The woman smiles, and nods, making him grin excitedly. Georgie gives her a soft 'thanks', and darts to Lorie. He slams into her body, knocking them both into the golden silky sheets covering a soft bed.

"Lor Lor! I missed you! You were right! It's so fun here! I hate that you're here though, but I'm so happy to see you! And it IS like watching a movie an- " Georgie rattles out through his excitement, sad but elated that she's here. He was devastated to not see her the next time he opened his eyes, because it meant that she was in that horrible place where he died, with that monster. But after talking to Katerina, he knew it was for the best. Plus, he got to sit with his Peepaw Denbrough as they watched their loved ones grow. He had someone there to comfort him when he saw his brother lose himself the way he did- how all of his family and friends did. And he was infuriated to see Lorie and Pennywise and the things that happened there. So, while this was a sad situation, he was glad Lorie was now safe and at peace.

But Lorie jumps away from the child and lands on the floor, terrified that someone is in her personal space. Not only that, but the someone is one that Pennywise used frequently to torture her. She breathes deeply and stares at the child. Georgie frowns, and let's his eyes fill with tears as he realizes her justified reaction

"Lor? It's me. It's Georgie. The clown isn't making me up. I'm really here." He tells her seriously, and slowly walks to her and sits a bit away at first, but slowly gets within arm's reach.

Lorie sat there dumbfounded and a little scared for a second, and then her eyes water as she lets herself believe what she is seeing to be true. Georgie - the real Georgie. No more Pennywise screwing with her head. She grabs Georgie's shoulders and tugs his little body to her, wrapping her arms tightly around the boy. When Georgie hugs back, she cries softly, running her hand over his hair.