Angels Vs Demons

Credits to 椿禾
  {www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/83110258}

    Also I drew Janus. Check the OC chapter if you want to see :)

"We tried to keep it civil. But I guess you demons just don't know the meaning of the word, don't you." Michelle glared at the two, she stood up high and looked down on them though the demons weren't intimidated.

"You angels are the one that started this." Judgement crossed her arms. "I thought you angels were all 'thou shall not steal', and yet you got your hands all over what is ours."

"Yours?" The Angel Commander let out a chuckle. "We did not 'steal' him, we saved him. From the wretched claws of you demons."

"Oh please, I doubt you Angels even love him."

"Hah! And you do? I wasn't aware demons were capable of such feeling." Michelle glanced around with a smirk. "I doubt you even know his name."

"What? Of course we do! It's (Y/—" Judgement's mouth was slapped and covered by a panicked Beelzebub.

"Please, Judgement. We got this far into the book without using that abbreviation. Please do not ruin it!" Beelzebub sweated bullets, Judgement only nodded before her mouth was freed.

Michelle turned around the Eden and waved her off. "Eden, get to safety. Inform Jessienne that I will have this inconveniences... Taken care of."

"Michelle, w-what are you gonna do?" Eden worriedly asked.

"Since these demons are so insistent to fighting." The Angel reached for her belt and pulled out a ******* shotgun. "I'll purge these pest myself."

"Holy ****! Why does she have a gun?!" Beelzebub's eyes widen as she wiped her sweat off with a handkerchief. "Like... that's not even fair!"

With the Pure Angel leaving the commander be, Michelle pointed the gun at the two demons. Beelzebub tucked in her handkerchief to a pocket inside her blazer and Judgement summoned two of her chains before the two went to battle stance.

"Try not to die." Beelzebub muttered before taking the first move by sprinting towards the angel.

Michelle clicked her tongue before pulling the gun's trigger. Bullets flied out of the barrel and towards Beel but the demon turned into a fly and dodged the incoming shots. The bullets stray towards Judgement instead but were blocked by her metal vambraces.

Beel reformed back in front of the angel and threw a few punches at her. Michelle was hit the first time but managed to blocked the following ones and retaliated with a knee which made Beel retract. The angel dragged the demon by the head and threw them to the floor, she aimed the shotgun at the demon.

Before the angel could shoot, the chains of Luxuria wrapped around their hand and pulled, causing the gun to shoot up and away from the demon. The angel turned to see Judgement flying leg first towards her, she stumbles back as it hits. The angel growled before staring back at the ebony demon.

The two exchanged in fisticuffs, both of their attacks seemed to parry each other. But the angel had a gun. Michelle jumped back and shot right away, hitting the demon in the leg. Judgement tripped down holding onto the bleeding limb. Michelle ran and kicked Judgments making her fly off and hitting a pillar.

Beelzebub ran back to the angel but was grabbed by the horn. The angel kneed the demon multiple times again but before she could toss Beel hoisted herself up and did a backflip which also hit the angel's chin.