High Prosecutor

Credits to LanxceR
{www.pixiv.net/en/users/30895623}

    Shackled with glowing white chains, a renegade demon is escorted by two skeleton guards to the courtroom. The hallway there was dark and eerie, the torches that were placed periodically along the way barely helped one's sight. But at the end of the hall where the courtroom is was bright.

      When they reached the courtroom they were met with the CEO, Lucifer was examining her nails as she waited for the defendant. When she noticed she gave them an unamused glare, sighed and stood up to proceed the trial.

     "Court is now in session. Let's skip the formalities and just pronounce you guilty already." Lucifer turned to leave.

     "Huh? W-wait! Tch the fuck is wrong with you? You won't even read the charges pressed against me?"

    "We already know why you're here." Lucifer turned back, striking her usual glare at them. "You're part of that cult right? 'Children of Beelzebub', ugh to think she even ended up with a following."

     "Yes! That's where I'm from. You think you're so great Lucifer? Hah, you may have silenced our queen but we will NEVER stop for our cause is just!!"

     Lucifer raised her eyebrow. "Beelzebub only revolted because she wanted to distract everyone so she'd have a chance at the food supply."

     "Propaganda! You could never understand her brilliance! Now I won't budge until you give me a lawyer!"

      "There are no lawyers in hell. Best I can give you is the prosecutor." Lucifer shrugged before pointing up at the higher podium where a demon was smirking this entire time.

      "Prosecutor?"

     "That's right!" The demon on top chuckled. The flames around the courtroom reflected on her sunglasses. "Now prepare yourself sinner! Count your sins because I'm bringing out the Justice!"

       "Wooooooooohhhhhh! Yeah Baby! That's what I've been waiting for!!!" A young ebony demon cheered from the sidelines, her long white hair flailed with her jumping up and down.

       The other demons in the room stared at the demon in confusion. Justice laughed and called the enthusiastic fan. "Hey, uh Judy! Yea this is serious adult business, so tone it down okay sweetie?"

     "Ah!" The demon gasped, she quickly sat down with a tensed up face. "Ssserrriouss."

Justice smiled at the young demon, she shrugged over to Lucifer who was looking away and acting indifferent. Unfortunately, it seemed like Judy's enthusiasm provided as a useful distraction for the renegade demon to break free. In a blink they jumped up high and shot themselves at Justice. But despite looking like she were defenseless, she burrowed her eyebrows last second and kicked. The renegade demon changed course which made the High prosecutor miss.

"You really think you're in a state to fight, Miss Justice?" The renegade walked towards her, two sets of eyes opened up on the demon's face. "My eyes help me see and react quickly, and you're blind as a bat!"

The demon did a fake out to which Justice reacted with a swift swipe of her arm. The demon then jumped behind her and threw a punch... Justice caught it instantly, a plain cool expression on the prosecutors face before locking the demon with her arms.

Lucifer sighed. "I wouldn't have appointed her High Prosecutor if she wasn't now, would I?" She said under her breathe, a bit bored and tired of the trials always ending with demons underestimating the blind Demon.