48. Angry Kim

This is for people who don't know who Junha is. 

He is Jungkook's two and a half year old son in my other book, 'Twisted Life, Thorny Love'.

He calls himself 'Una' when Taehyung asks his name and even though I sound like I am bragging right now, I do love that scene a lot. 

Oh! And he places reallllyyyy wet kisses on Jungkook's cheeks and our Koo hates it a lot hehe. 

***********************

"Are there any other details that you can find out about him?" Jungkook asked after a while, with Junha still in his arms. 

"On it, sir" the cop said. "Oka-" Jungkook got cut off by something soft hitting his jaw. He looked down and found Junha trying to reach his lips. 

"You wanna play, baby? You wanna play with Papa?" he asked, bending down and blowing a raspberry on his stomach out of instinct. Junha started giggling, but the happy expression on his face soon turned into a sad one. 

His features scrunched up hard before he started to cry. "Oh, no, no, no, no, don't cry, tiger! What is it? Are you hungry?" Jungkook rocked him gently. He looked up at Hyungsik for help. 

"Give him to me" Hyungsik said and within ten minutes, Junha cried himself to sleep in Hyungsik's arms. 

"He might be missing his parents. We can't do anything about that. We just have to wait for him to get used to us" Hyungsik said. "Right" Taehyung said. 

Jimin, who woke up to Junha's cries, rubbed the sleep out of his eyes and got up to join Taehyung near the entrance of the cell. "What's happening?" he asked groggily. 

Taehyung filled him in on everything that had happened from the second he fell asleep. 

"Ohhhh, no, no. Go back, go back, what?!?! You adopted the baby?!" Jimin asked, finding it hard to keep up with Taehyung. 

"No. We are gonna adopt him" Taehyung said. 

"Ohhh my gawwwwwwwwwddddddddd, I'm gonna be an uncle!!!!" Jimin exclaimed, placing his hands on his mouth. "Just wait! I'm gonna spoil him rotten!" he vowed. 

"You will not" Taehyung hissed. Jimin rolled his eyes and looked at Hyungsik. But before he could ask him for the baby, Seokjin walked into the station with his fiance right behind him. 

Namjoon seemed pissed about something, but neither Taehyung, nor Jimin could guess why. 

"Mr. Jeon" Seokjin called out. "Ohh?! Mr. Kim! W-Where's the lawyer?" Jungkook asked, looking behind Namjoon. "My fiance will do it, sir" Seokjin said. "What?! But he sai-" "Can I have a word with you, Mr. Jeon?" Namjoon cut him off. 

"Sure" Jungkook said and walked out of the station with Namjoon. 

"Hyung! You sai-" "I know what I said, Kook. I HATE using my knowledge for the wrong side and please don't get offended about me being rude right now. I am doing this because my fiance begged me to do it. I will never ever do this ever again, got it?" Namjoon asked. 

It was at that moment that Jungkook realized why Namjoon was such a successful lawyer despite being so young. 

His eyes contained a fire that almost made Jungkook go weak on his knees. He realized that this fire was what helped Namjoon win all of his cases against reputed lawyers. 

"I-I get it, hyung. If you really don't wanna do this, I can get the company lawyer to do it. I don't want you to stray away from your principles for my sake" Jungkook said. 

"I know that it isn't good to involve company lawyers into personal matters, Kook. That's why I'm helping you this time. But remember! I will never ever help you for the wrong reasons ever again" Namjoon said sternly. 

"Y-Yes, hyung" Jungkook nodded. "Now let's get in" Namjoon said and walked away without waiting for Jungkook. 

Jungkook sighed and got in. 

Within half an hour, Namjoon finished all the legal procedures by working his way through all the loopholes that he could possibly find in the system. 

"You are free, Mr. Kim and Mr. Park. Now, if you'll excuse me" Namjoon bowed to Jungkook, Hyungsik and Seojoon and stormed out of the station without sparing a single glance at the rest of them. 

"He is really very pissed, huh?" Jungkook asked. "Yeah....can I go too, Mr. Jeon?" Seokjin asked, fiddling with his shirt. He had been restless the whole time. He hated making Namjoon angry, but the situation had forced him to beg his fiance to deter from his principles. 

"Yeah, go, go, Mr. Kim. I will take care of the rest" Jungkook said and pushed Seokjin towards the door. 

"Can I trust you to get me the adoption documents by tonight?" Jungkook asked one of the cops. "Yes, sir" the cop said, bowing to Jungkook immediately while another cop worked on freeing Taehyung and Jimin from the cell they were locked in. 

Taehyung ran to Hyungsik immediately and took Junha from his arms. Jungkook smiled at the two of them and waited for Taehyung to come to him. He pecked Taehyung's lips before bending down to peck Junha's forehead gently. 

"Umm, Mr. Jeon!" the cop who had been searching for Junha's details called out. 

"Yes?" Jungkook asked. "Can you give me your address? I will bring the adoption papers to your house by tonight" the cop said. 

Jungkook looked at Hyungsik, silently asking him whether he could give the cop his address instead. Hyungsik gave him a nod. Jungkook wrote down Hyungsik's address on a piece of paper and handed it to the cop. 

"Did you find out his age?" he asked. 

"Yes, sir. He is six months old" the cop said.