26. Mr. Jeon to the rescue

Of all the sixteen scenes that Jungkook had imagined on his way to the company, finding Taehyung in front of a scared girl with his fist in the air wasn't one. 

Jungkook frowned as he got out of the elevator. There was quite a bit of a crowd outside the department. 

"What's going on?" he asked, frowning at their backs. One of them turned back and gasped "Mr. Jeon!!" A lot of people turned at that and gasped immediately. 

Jungkook repeated his question. "One of the newbies is fighting with a woman" one of them answered timidly. "Newbies?" Jungkook frowned harder. "Yes, sir" the same man answered. 

Jungkook walked forward and people automatically made way for him. 

"...-OVER HIS DESK AND IT IS COMPLETELY NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS!!" some woman was yelling. 

There was a short silence. "I TOLD YOU NOT TO TALK ABOUT HIM LIKE THAT!!!" that roar definitely belonged to Taehyung. Jungkook walked into the room, only to find Taehyung standing in front of a lady with Jimin right behind him. 

Everyone else in the department was staring at the small scene with their jaws on the ground. Before he could ask what was going on, Taehyung elbowed Jimin in his ribs and pushed him to the ground. Jimin fell with a pained grunt and held his ribs.

"What the hell is going on?!?!?!" he asked, but none of the four people involved in the fight bothered to respond. The other employees whipped their heads towards him, but he didn't care about them. 

He watched as Taehyung held the woman's shoulder with his right hand and clenched his left hand into a tight fist. "Tae, stop it!!" Jimin said and got up again. "Step closer and I will burn you alive" Taehyung growled at Jimin.

Jungkook's eyes widened as he walked closer to them. He didn't think Taehyung could emit such an intimidating vibe. 

"TAEHYUNG!!!" he yelled. "SHUT UP!!" Taehyung yelled back without taking his eyes off the lady. But Jungkook knew the 'shut up' was meant for him and not the lady. He made it in time to grab Taehyung's wrist and save the woman's pretty face. 

"LET ME GO!!" Taehyung yelled and tried to elbow Jungkook. He noticed the lady widen her eyes when he yanked Taehyung around and hugged him tight. "Let me go, you jackbutt!!" Taehyung yelled, trying to punch Jungkook's chest, but Jungkook just tightened his hold around him. 

"Shhhhhh...." he said, trying to calm his fiance down. He fixed his glare on the woman. He was reasonable enough to know that no man would try to punch a woman without the woman provoking him first.

"What the hell is going on?" he asked her. 

"M-Mr. Jeon....I...You....H-He..." Soo was too shocked to respond properly. 

"ANSWER ME!!" Jungkook roared, making Taehyung flinch in his hold. "Let me go!" Taehyung said and pushed Jungkook's chest gently. 

Jungkook frowned and let go once he realized that Taehyung had a better control over himself. Taehyung turned back to stare at her. 

"Do you believe me now?" he asked. Soo nodded dumbly, still too shocked to form proper sentences. 

"Show me your ring, Kook" Taehyung said, making her widen her eyes more, if that was possible. Jungkook frowned, but lifted his left hand up, nonetheless. 

Taehyung lifted his hand as well and showed their rings to Soo and Jia. "He really is my fiance. We are getting married next week. I am warning you politely, now. I am not gonna tolerate another word about him from that mouth of yours" Taehyung said, sounding anything but polite.