33. Soulmate, my butt!

"Where are we even going?!" Jungkook asked, holding on to the seatbelt tightly because of Jimin's speed. "Twonce" Jimin said. 

"How do you know that's where he is?" Jungkook asked. "Because if not here, that's where we go. And the girls there don't stop the customers from drinking even when they are already drunk. So if we wanna get really drunk, we go there" Jimin said. 

"Ohh.....girls?" Jungkook asked, hesitantly. 

"Don't worry. Tae is gay. But yeah, it is run by girls. Very beautiful girls, to be honest" Jimin said. "Ohh....I've never heard of it" Jungkook mumbled. 

"That's cause you don't drink much. We get drunk at least once a week. We literally consider the week wasted if we don't get drunk in that week. So we know quite a lot about everything" Jimin said. 

Before Jungkook could reply, Jimin pulled into the driveway of a really flashy club. 

"Woah" Jungkook exclaimed as they entered the club. It looked very posh and packed. There were a couple of girls on a small stage. One of them was singing while the other was rapping with her. 

"Sana-ssi!" Jimin suddenly stopped one of the beautiful girls behind the bar. "Ohh? Hello, Jimin-ssi. It's been long!" Sana exclaimed. "Yeah...umm..di-" "Did you and Taehyung-ssi fight or something?!" Sana asked. 

"Umm...kinda. He's here?!" Jimin asked. "Yeah. He was pretty upset about something related to you. He was really drunk when he came in and he still demanded Spirytus" Sana said. "Ohh, god! Where is he?!" Jimin asked, widening his eyes. 

"He.....umm....passed out around five minutes ago" Sana said, pointing to one of the corners of the club where there were tables and chairs for people who wanted to sit and enjoy. "Ohh, shit. Thank you soo much" Jimin said and ran towards the familiar figure that was slumped over a table. 

Jungkook tried his best to run behind him and reached Taehyung in time to realize that he wasn't out cold yet. 

"Tae, let's go back home. Let's ta-" "Shhhhut...." Taehyung slurred, lifting his head about half an inch and looking at Jimin with his eyes almost closed. He absolutely reeked of alcohol. 

"Tae, I am really sorry. Stop drinking. Let's just go ho-" Taehyung shut Jimin up by waving his hand around drunkenly, trying to hit him. "Mmmm, good. Jussst....shhh" he slurred. 

"Taehyung....." Jungkook slowly called out. He had utterly no idea how to deal with drunk people in general. And Taehyung was pretty much beyond drunk. 

"Ohh?! Kook'ssss heya' too?! Come'ya" Taehyung said, slowly lifting his head to look at Jungkook. He patted the chair next to him clumsily. 

"Let's just go home, okay?" Jungkook said, tugging at Taehyung's arm lightly. "No! I don' wan..sssee his fff-ffacccce" Taehyung spat in Jimin's direction. 

"Okay, I won't come with you guys, then. Is that oka-" "YOU!!" Taehyung suddenly yelled at Jimin. He was too drunk to properly make eye contact with him, but Jimin knew that Taehyung was addressing him. 

"You jusssst shh-sshhut up!! Sssoulmate....my butt...." Taehyung mumbled at the end and slumped back on the table. 

He kept muttering incoherent words after that, but Jimin didn't need to listen anymore to know what it was about. He realized why Taehyung was upset the second he said 'Soulmate, my butt'. 

Well, if he was in Taehyung's place, he would have felt bad and mad at 'Jimin' for not telling him about such a big thing in his life too. 

He didn't mean to hide anything from Taehyung. He was too concentrated on this prank to think about how Taehyung would feel to know the truth about him from someone else. 

Jungkook understood too and immediately put a hand on Jimin's shoulder and squeezed it. 

"It will be fine, hyung" he said. "Yeah....Let's just take him home" Jimin mumbled and sighed heavily. The prank really didn't feel worth Taehyung's anger and upset feelings. 

"He's out now, right?" Jungkook asked, slowly waving his hand in front of Taehyung's face and poking his cheek with a finger. 

"Yeah, he is" Jimin said. "I will take him to the car. You go and pay for whatever he drank and meet me in the car" Jimin said, lifting Taehyung's arm and draping it around his shoulder. 

"Okay" Jungkook said and left to pay for the drinks. 

Jimin grunted as he hauled Taehyung's limp body up. Dragging his drunk ass to the car through the packed club wasn't an easy job. Jimin was panting heavily by the time he dumped Taehyung into the backseat and put the seatbelt around him to keep him from tumbling off the seat. 

"Let's go" Jungkook said, getting into the car after making the payment. 

They drove silently, making sure from time to time that Taehyung was still on the seat. 

To say Hyungsik and Bong Soon were worried would be an understatement. Bong Soon ran to the three of them the second she saw her grandsons supporting a limp Taehyung between them.

"Oh my God! What happe-.....is he drunk?!" she asked once her nose caught the smell. "Umm...yeah...he got pretty upset about the whole thing....I'll handle it, don't worry" Jimin said. 

"But...why?!" Hyungsik asked. Neither Jungkook, nor Jimin were upset or mad at them for hiding the truth from them. Then why was Taehyung upset about it?

"He...umm....would have wanted to hear the news from me. And the fact that I knew it for almost four days now and still didn't tell him about it upset him. At least, that's what I think it is about.....we couldn't get much out of him" Jimin said sadly. 

"Ohh dear....I can understand him, though. That's why I told you not to play this stupid prank. You should have listened to me" Bong Soon said, furrowing her eyebrows and hitting Jimin on his shoulder slightly. 

Jimin sighed heavily. "Yeah. I wish I didn't do it. It's been years since we fought. We aren't exactly fighting, but I don't like it" Jimin said, feeling bad even though the fight didn't even begin yet.