43. It's on

It finally happened. 

The moment finally came. 

Jungkook finally found Taehyung with his hands around him when he woke up in the morning. 

They were too tired the previous night to do anything other than change into pyjamas and crash on their bed and pass out. 

Like every morning, Jungkook woke up hoping to find Taehyung in his arms. 

And he finally did. 

He didn't want to get out of bed. He moved slightly and wrapped his other arm around Taehyung. If his leg would let him, he would have tangled it with Taehyung's legs. But he still had that stupid splint. So he had to satisfy himself with just his arms. 

The more he stared at Taehyung's pouty lips, the more he wanted to just place his finger on them and play with them. He nearly hit his own traitorous hand to stop it from crawling up to Taehyung's lips to try and play with them. 

He didn't want Taehyung to run away right after the marriage because of his weird kinks. 

With utter difficulty, he moved his eyes from his lips. He observed Taehyung's long eyelashes instead. 'I really hit a jackpot with you' he thought as he let his traitorous fingers stroke his eyelashes gently. 

He hoped Taehyung wouldn't wake up as his fingers ran across his face gently. Before he could realize what he was doing, his traitorous fingers grabbed Taehyung's lower lip.

Taehyung woke up to Jungkook pulling his lip up and down and smacked Jungkook's chest really hard, knocking the wind out of his lungs. 

"Eomma" Jungkook exclaimed as he held his chest. He turned to his side and smacked Taehyung's chest with equal force. "Good morning, johnbutt" he said as Taehyung gasped from the pain. "Good morning, jackbutt" Taehyung replied and kicked Jungkook off the bed. 

"Oww, oww, oww, oww, owwww, I hate you, you pigbutt" Jungkook exclaimed as he got up. "I hate you too" Taehyung chuckled and scooted to the corner. 

He placed his hand on Jungkook's butt and rubbed it with a pout on his face. "Sorry for hurting you, baby" he said and smacked it without another warning. Jungkook screamed and tackled Taehyung onto the bed. 

"You wanna fight?! Let's fight!" he exclaimed and brought his fist up. 

Before he could realize what was happening, Taehyung flipped him over and punched him in the face. "YAH!! I DIDN'T SAY 'LET'S FIGHT' IN THE LITERAL SENSE OF THE WORDS!!" Jungkook yelled. "SO?!" Taehyung exclaimed. 

"That was for torturing us in the office, jackface!" he exclaimed. "But you already took revenge for it!" Jungkook exclaimed, holding his jaw painfully. 

"That was Jimin's revenge. This is mine" Taehyung said. 

"Asshole" Jungkook said and kicked Taehyung off the bed. 

"I'll make sandwiches for the two of us. We can watch a movie after that and then go somewhere for lunch" Jungkook said as he got off. 

"Okaiie! I want an extra filling of love" Taehyung exclaimed as he got up. "Yes sir!" Jungkook said and saluted to Taehyung before walking into the washroom to brush his teeth and freshen up. 

Jungkook could practically see the 'devil horns' on his head as he thought of what he could do to get revenge. 

He walked out of the washroom and let Taehyung get in before running to the kitchen. He had to be fast if he wanted this to work. 

"Where's my order, Mr. Husband?" Taehyung asked once he finished freshening up. 

"Your order comes with a condition, sir" Jungkook said, politely placing a plate with a sandwich in front of Taehyung. 

Taehyung eyed the extra onions in it suspiciously. "Is love equal to onions in your language?" he asked. "Ahh, hehe" Jungkook smiled and rubbed his nape sheepishly. 

Taehyung made a 'tch, tch' noise. "Poor service" he grimaced. "You are missing an important thing" he said. "Oh my god, I am soo sorry, sir!" Jungkook exclaimed, looking alarmed. 

"But what did I forget, sir?" he asked. 

"My kiss" Taehyung deadpanned. "Oh my god, I am really very sorry, sir" Jungkook exclaimed and kissed Taehyung. 

"Now tell me the condition" Taehyung said after pulling out of the kiss. 

"You have to eat the sandwich completely. It is filled with love" Jungkook pouted to add effect. Taehyung looked at the onions and then at Jungkook's pout. 

One morning full of onions won't hurt, right?

"Okay, I promise to eat the sandwich completely" Taehyung said. "Thank you, sir!" Jungkook exclaimed and flopped onto the chair opposite to Taehyung with a huge smirk on his face. 

It took everything for Taehyung to try his best not to puke his first bite right then and there. His face morphed into horror and disgust as he realized what the onions hid. 

Wasabi.

"How's my love, johnbutt?" Jungkook asked. "Jackbutt son of a pighole's assface" Taehyung muttered and took the next bite. 

Jungkook's stomach hurt from how hard he laughed. Taehyung's expression was priceless. 

"I am divorcing you right after this, you capsized assnose" Taehyung hissed after taking the third bite. "Sure. I will marry you again, my love" Jungkook said. 

"Jump and die" Taehyung glared at him and finally took the last bite. 

Before Jungkook knew it, Taehyung pounced on him and pushed him down to the floor with his left fist high in the air. 

"Have mercy, your majesty!" Jungkook cried. "Save it!" Taehyung barked and punched him again. Jungkook grunted loudly and flipped Taehyung over with his own fist high in the air. 

"It's on, hubby" he said. 

"It's on" Taehyung said and smirked at him.