Now onto the show!
(I fed y'all with a long chapter so show lots of love!)

🌼🌼

Laura:"Unfortunately Cam, you're journey ends here."

With teary eyes, Cam smiles and nods her head. With a tremendous sense of guilt, Taesan places her hand over her mouth and looks down.

Cam:"That's fine."

Tae and Taesan both awkwardly take their seats just as Ashlyn glances at them and glares at them both.

Ashlyn:"Fucking pricks."

As Ashlyn mumbles, Taesan and Tae glance back at her.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}
*ᴄʀʏɪɴɢ*
Ashlyn:"They're both fucking fake! For them to stand there and send her home? How is that fair?!"

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Laura:"I'm gonna leave you all to say your goodbyes."

Laura smiles softly and leaves the islanders to say their goodbyes. Without a second thought, Ashlyn gets up and immediately wraps her arms around Cam and hugs her tightly.

Ashlyn:"You deserve to be here more."

Cam hugs her tightly as she sobs on her shoulder. As Tinashe hugs the other islanders goodbye, she turns her head over to cam and Ashlyn and overhears Ashlyn's words.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Tinashe:"If I'm honest, Ashlyn really is getting on my nerves. Like I understand she's close to Cam, but I have every right to be here and find love just as much as Cam does."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

After having packed their things, all the islanders make their way to the entrance for their final goodbyes. In the midst of everyone saying their goodbyes, Kaia awkwardly glances at Tae, but he doesn't spare her a glance. The tension between everyone is thick and awkward as Cam avoids saying goodbye to Taesan and Tae.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Taesan:"I honestly feel really bad for Cam. Me and Tae didn't make the decision to send her home out of spite it wasn't like that at all."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Jay takes the opportunity to head over to Cam to say his goodbyes. He awkwardly turns to her and looks down.

Jay:"Cam—"

She cuts him off by pulling him into a hug which takes him by surprise at first, before he wraps his arms around her.

Cam:"Just don't say anything."

The two stay silent for a moment, hugging tightly.

Jay:"I didn't tell her to pick you. I wanted you to stay Cam, I told you I want to be with you—"

Cam:"Shut up, I said don't say anything."

Cam pulls away slightly and looks into his eyes with her teary ones. She then leans in and kisses him. The islanders watch and then glance at Janet who looks away. Jay pulls Cam closer and kisses her deeper.