Remember Me?

Gabby

It's been two weeks since Mike and I officially split. But I still have that little search party out for his head. He really thinks that he can just get one up on me? Never. And to think I really thought I needed that man for anything. That's what I have Ace for, I practically have him wrapped around my finger, almost.

See, because Mike and I broke up, I had to move out of Christina's crib. I knew her nosey ass would have way too many questions. So, I dipped out of there before she could say shit and I've been staying with Ace. It seems like everyone's been doing me dirty! Teetee couldn't even lie for me. To think, I called this bitch a friend too. Fuck them! Always was on my own and I always will be.

I rolled over and laid my head on Ace's chest. He was palming my naked ass so hard. We just finished having the nastiest sex ever. It actually felt good to just do it and not worry about a nigga at home.

"Daddy, can you get me something to eat?" I said tracing my finger on his chest.

"Damn, girl, I piped you up and you done worked up an appetite? Whatchu' want?" Ace had his phone open, so I was tryna get a peek at who he was texting.

"Whatever works for me, you know what I like." I said smiling. Ace pulled my face and gave me a kiss before heading to the bathroom. He left his phone open on the bed. Now's my chance.

I needed to be quick. I still didn't know what Ace was up to or who the Trey was that he was talking to. I went through all the messages again. This time I see someone named Zay. Nah...what the fuck?! There's no way he would know both of these niggas! I screenshotted and sent the pictures to myself again.

Before I can get a chance to delete the pictures I hear Ace's footsteps. I buried his phone under the pillow and sat up in a panic.

"The fuck is you doing?" Ace asked. I don't know if I got caught or what, but I played it off.

"I'm just so scared. I don't know what to do about Mike." I said putting my hand up to my head as if I was stressed. Had to put up a front.

"I tol' you don't worry 'bout that nigga. He can't touch you here."

Ace was a real nigga. Someone who can do my dirty work for me and I don't have to lift a finger. I hated to throw Mike under the bus like this though. All he ever was was nice to me and I dogged him. Oh well, the weakest link always breaks.

Ace starts to get dressed, it looks like he was about to take off somewhere. Probably to go ahead and do more "business." I really needed to know what's up with this nigga foreal. If he's out here making big bank then I need parts.

"How come I don't get paid what I'm supposed to at the club?" I said with an attitude.

Ace turned and looked at me with a raised brow. "What else you want shawty? I give you the best nights to work and I'm letting you stay with me, rent free."

"Well that's not enough. I'm not just some cheap trick. For all that, I should just be an escort or something." Let's see if this gets him...

"You wanna make my kinda money?" He chuckled lightly. "Aight then, come with me to this drop, I'm finna do. Let's go." Gotcha. What? This nigga think I can't run with the big dogs? I'll show him.

I get dressed and we hopped in his Rolls Royce. Black tinted windows, stars on the ceiling. This nigga was rolling deep. We start driving and he starts driving farther away from the city. Now I finally get to see what the fuck this nigga really be doing. 

We pull up to a house in this suburban area. It almost looks like a mini mansion. Figures since Ace knows how to pick the best properties.

"You see that house right over there? That's where you'll be." Ace pointed at the window.