Where It All Began

Trey

I woke up to Angel snoring lightly. Last night I begged her to come over. She kept saying she ain't want to, but here she was. We fucked all night long. She could keep fronting all she want, fuck that little relationship she had with that bum ass fat nigga. I'm Trey Banks, can't no nigga touch me. I don't give a fuck who the nigga uncle was. If it wasn't because of Angel, I would've been bodied this nigga.

I got up from the bed and went to take a leak. I walked back into the room and saw Angel waking up. She stretched and looked over at me. "Good morning beautiful." I said to her sitting on the bed.

"Morning.." she paused. "Happy birthday!" She yelled reaching over to hug me.

"Good looks." I said hugging her.

"Trey, I gotta go..." she said standing up. Her belly was growing. It wasn't huge but it was really starting to poke out. I turned her around and rubbed on it.

"Daddy's greatest gift." I said to her stomach as I rubbed it. I looked up at Angel as she smiled.

"You coming tonight right?" I asked her.

"Yes Trey." She said annoyed. I've been begging Angel to come to my party all week. It was my twenty-ninth birthday and I wanted my baby there.

"Good." I nodded my head and watched as Angel got dressed. I sat back and kept quiet. I was pissed just watching her leave me. She needed to be here, with me. Not leaving to go be with that nigga. It was cool though, I was done playing nice guy. Angel was gonna be mad at me, but I ain't care. I wasn't gonna keep playing second to a nigga that she didn't love.

I kissed Angel goodbye as she left and told her to text me when she got home. I hopped in the shower and then headed to the club my party would be held at. I wanted to make sure my event planner did everything correctly. The theme for my party was 'New Jack City'.

Everyone had to dress like the 80s. Of course, I was gonna be on my Nino Brown shit tonight. I walked into the club and saw all
of the decorations. It was perfect. Tori, my event planner did her thing.

"Happy birthday! You like?" She looked at me smiling. She knew I did. Tori was one of the best party planners in the city.

I nodded my head. "Yeah, it looks good."

"Great! I can't wait to see how everyone else enjoys it." She said looking around.

"Yeah..I gotta dip though. I just came to check shit out before tonight. I'll see you later." I said walking away.

"Wait! Trey, I got you something." She said nervously.

"What?" I asked as she went behind the bar.

"I just want to thank you for everything. You're really my favorite customer. You're never a problem to work with and you're always sending me new customers. I wanted to show you my appreciation." She smiled handing me a gift bag.

I took it and sat it on top of the bar, there was a box inside. I took it out and saw it was a Gucci box. I looked over at her and then opened the box. It was a wallet.

"Thats wassup. Thanks." I told her giving her a hug. Tori held me tight forcing me to pull away. She always did shit like that, but I wasn't on that shit with her.

She looked at me and smiled. "I hope you like it."

"I do. Thanks ma." I kissed her cheek and placed the box back into the bag, and walked out of the club. Tori stood there and watched as Trey left out.

Tori, was an older woman, forty-five to be exact. Trey's mom introduced the two before she died and ever since then, Tori has had a crush on Trey. She wanted him so bad but Trey never gave her the time of day. He looked at her as...the event planner, a friend of his mom. She watched as he fucked a bunch of bitches-including Angel and hoped maybe, just maybe, one day he would notice how much she was in love with him...