"Okay, hyung" Jungkook sighed. "I hope this doesn't affect our friendship, Jungkook" Namjoon said. "Of course not!! I respect you for standing by your principles, hyung" Jungkook said. "Thank you, Kook" Namjoon said and hung up. 

"We'll ask the company lawyer, then" Jungkook murmured. "Yeah, do that. Call Seokjin and ask him to handle the matter. We need to get in now" Hyungsik said. 

Jungkook realized that they were nearing the station. He called Seokjin immediately and explained the situation to him. "Okay, I will talk to the company lawyer. You handle the situation at the station" Seokjin said. "Okay, hyung" Jungkook said and hung up. 

"What about Seojoon Harabeoji? Isn't he getting a lawyer?" he asked. "His lawyer passed away recently. He is looking for another one" Hyungsik said. "He doesn't trust people easily" he said. "Yeah, I know" Jungkook said and sighed. 

The two of them rushed to the station the second the driver pulled up. "Seojoon!" "Harabeoji!!" the two of them called out, making Seojoon turn around in his seat. 

"Where are they?" Jungkook asked. "Here" Taehyung called out from the temporary cell in the station. Jimin was out cold in a corner of the cell. Hyungsik went to talk to the cop while Jungkook rushed to the cell Taehyung and Jimin were in. 

"Tae, what the hell? Are you okay? Harabeoji said you were in an accide-" he stopped asking questions once he noticed the baby in Taehyung's arms. 

"H-How.....?" he asked. "I couldn't let him go, Kook. I just couldn't le-" Taehyung's voice broke and he started crying.

Jungkook patted Taehyung's shoulder. "Shhh, shh, it's okay. We'll get you out, don't worry. But you have to give the baby away, Tae. We literally got married two weeks ago. We aren't ready for a baby yet" he said. 

"I know! But I can't let him go, Kook! I feel responsible for him getting orphaned. I know the accident wasn't our fault. It would have happened whether we were there or not. But I still feel responsible for it, Kook. 

You don't have to take care of him! I promise! I will take care of him and bear all of his expenses myself. I won't ask for anything from you, Kook. Please let me keep him. I can't leave him alone. Please, Kook" Taehyung pleaded, his tears blending with snot as he sobbed pathetically. 

The baby, who could feel the distress of the person who was holding him, began to cry as well. 

"Shh, shh, it's okay, it's okay" Taehyung stopped crying immediately and tried to calm the baby. 

"Tae, listen to me" Jungkook said. "I am not against the baby, Tae. I just said we aren't ready yet. But if this is what you want, I won't say no. And I will be his father too. You don't have to bear the expenses and take care of him all by yourself. But are you sure he doesn't have anyone else?" he asked. 

"The cops are looking into his family. They sai-" "Sir, we got information about the baby" one of the cops called out. 

Taehyung and Jungkook stopped talking and turned towards the cop immediately. 

"He doesn't have grandparents. He has a godmother and we contacted her just now. She already has three children and said she cannot take him in. She said she is going to give him away to an orphanage" he said. 

"We'll adopt him" Jungkook said immediately. 

Taehyung burst into tears once again and held the baby closer. "I don't think it would be hard, sir. We will help you file the adoption papers" the cop said. 

The cops knew they were dealing with the CEOs of two huge companies. They wouldn't have arrested them if they had known it in the first place. But now that they did, they had to wait for a lawyer to complete the legal process and bail them out. 

"Thank you, sir" Jungkook said and bowed to the cop. 

"Oh! And the boy's name.....umm...." the cop trailed off and looked at the computer again to make sure he remembered it right. 

"Im Junha" he said. 

"If you adopt him, he is gonna be....." he trailed off once again, not knowing which one of them changed their surnames. 

"We didn't change our surnames, but he is gonna be Jeon Junha" Taehyung said immediately, catching on to the cop's hesitation. 

"Jeon Junha" Jungkook whispered and smiled at Taehyung. 

"Can I hold him?" he asked. Taehyung nodded and asked the guard to open the cell and take the baby out. Jungkook's heart jumped up to his throat the second he wrapped his arms around the baby and held him close to his chest. 

He realized why Taehyung had been so desperate to not let him go. Once he held the baby, he realized that he could never let the precious thing in his arms go either. 

"Our son, Jeon Junha...." he whispered, loud enough for everyone in the room to hear and bent down to place a tender kiss on his forehead. 

*******************

Okay, kids. DRUNK and DRIVE is a crime. This is a novel and they are CEOs. So it is easy for them to get out. But it is not right. I hope you guys remember this when you grow up.