CHAPTER 33: AFTERMATH AND THE ANNOUNCEMENT

Start from the beginning

"Hello, I know you are all tired and drained after what happened so we hope after a nice day of rest and you will provide us the information of what has happened tomorrow."

They all nod their heads then the older man turns to the principal to ask for permission to investigate the facility as well as the information regarding the ambush. As the adults are talking, the students are too but not so much about the experience they have lived through, more about the relationship of their hot-head president with the new cute boy, Midoriya Izuku.

"Hey!! They really did hug?!?!"

"Yeah bro!!! I saw it with my own eyes!!!"

"Kyyyyyaaaaaaaaa!!! That was sooooooo adorable!!!"

"YEAH!!! It was like watching a wolf taking care of a rabbit!!!"

"Lucky you!!!"

"Merci~~~"

"Wonder what their relationship is!!"

"Let's ask them!!"

"Yeah!! Let's go!!"

As the pack of wolves set their glaze on the juicy meat, right before they could pound on them, Recovery Girl calls out

"Mido-chan!!! Come on!!"

The green head teen reluctantly leaves the blond's place with a sad smile

"I need to go now, we will see each other later, ne?"

Bakugo's eyes are covered by his bang as his angel becomes smaller and smaller with each step he took. With a swift of his hand, Katsuki takes out his phone

Ring...Ring...Ring

"KATSUKI!!! ARE YOU OK?!?!? I HEARD FROM IZUCHAN AND THE SCHOOL-"

"STOP SCREAMING HAG!!! I'M FU**ING FINE!! THE EXTRAS COULDN'T EVEN SCRATCH ME!!! Deku is here too but he has to go healing and stuff..."

"...And you want to go with him, uh! Fine! I'm not raising a pus*y so do whatever you want."

"...Thanks... I will drag his a** for dinner, invite Auntie too"

"Ok! It has been quite long since we last have a meal together anyway!"

"I will call when we finish"

"Bye brat!"

"Tch, bye hag!"

Click

With that, he power-walks toward Midoriya who is in mid climbing onto a car with the youthful hero.

"I'M COMING WITH YOU!!"

"EH?!?! KACCHAN?!?!?!"

Startled at the voice, Izuku turns only to see a closeup chest of his lover who is trapping him at the car's door, the old lady shakes her head at the 'request'