CHAPTER 38: SPORTS FESTIVAL'S INTRODUCTION AND PEP TALK

Me: So yeahhhhhh... I'm dead inside right now!!! I want some sweets right now

Dark Me: SWEETS!!!!!!!!!! CHOCO!!!!!!! CAKE!!!!!!!!!

Bakugo: FU*K THE SWEETS!!! WHERE MY DEEEEEKKKKKUUUUUUUUU?!?!!?!?!?!? HE DIDN'T EVEN WATCH ME AT THE FESTIVAL?!?!?!

Me: *blankly stare at Bakacchan* I. WANT. SWEETS!!!!!

Dark Me: *Demon-flied* SWEEEEETTTTSSSS!!!!!!!!

Bakugo: *goes boom boom* DDDDDEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Readers: *walks in* .... *slowly walk out* Too early for this sh1t! Not today, not today Satan! *run*

Me, Dark Me & Bakugo: *continues screaming*

________________________________________________________________________________

AT THE UA'S STADIUM

As the freshman of this year walks out the tunnel, the crowd goes wild with cheering and screaming. To maintain the hype of the audience, Present Mic introduces the class that has caused a storm within a few days in school

"THIS IS IT, FOLKS!!!!! UA'S SPORTS FESTIVAL! WHERE THE HERO WORLD'S HATCHLINGS RAISE AND SHOW CAST THEIR POWER!!!!"

Seeing most of the heroic department's classes have come near the center, the loud Hero gives out a big and grand introduction

"AND LET'S ME GUESS!!!! ALL OF YOU, LISTERNERS CAME TO SEE THEM RIGHT!!! OF COURSE, YOU ARE!!!! THE FRESHLY FORMED MIRACLE STARS THAT STOOD HEADS TO HEADS WITH A MASS OF VILLAINS' ASSAULT WITH THE WILL OF STEEL!!! GIVE IT UP FOR HEROIC DEPARTMENT, CLASS 1-A!!!!!!!"

The audience goes wild as the students in class 1-A start flowing out. With their president in the front, walking confidently with no trace of flutter or nervousness like the rest of the class or extras in his mind.

"AND FOLLOWING THEM IS CLASS 1-B AND HERE COME, CLASSES, C, D, AND E FROM GENERAL DEPARTMENT!!!!!! THEN THOSE ARE CLASSES F, G, AND H OF SUPPORT DEPARTMENT!!! FROM HERE IS BUSINESS DEPARTMENT!!!! TH-"

Present Mic then starts introducing the rest of the departments in the school with less enthusiasm in which bring out lots of displeasing to them

"Man! Are we their foil or something!?!?"

"What a bunch of sh1t!!"

As the students stand in line and whisper hateful words toward the special treatment for class 1-A, on the stand in front of them, a tall, curvaceous, and beautiful woman appears. She wears a breast-less, black leather leotard—similar in style to a corset—over a thin, skin-tight flesh-colored bodysuit, which accentuates her voluptuous figure. The center strip of her leotard is embellished with red gemstone-like accessories in a vertical pattern, extending from her collar to her midriff combines with translucent, black, thigh-high garter stockings, which are attached to a burgundy utility belt decorated with gold studs around her hips, a matching pentagonal buckle in its center, and black knee-boots, which not only useful in carrying her equipment but brings out her charm. She also has a small red mask outlining her eyes as a mask or something, and a handcuff on each wrist for what purpose only she knew. (Author: Sorry, getting lazy and the limited knowledge on clothing sooooo I copied from myheroacademia.fandom.com Teehee~)

"NOW NOW~~~ FAIR PLAY ONLY~"

Her sweet seductive voice stops any harsh remark on the oblivious favoritism and draws attention to her. The major of the male audiences whistle at her figure, some drool

"CHECK IT OUT, GUYS!!!!!! IT'S R18+ ONLY HEROIN, MIDNIGHT!!!"

"Da**!!! She's hot!!!"

"R18+ indeed!!!"