CHAPTER 49: TETSUTETSU VS IIDA

Me: Soooooooo another chapter! Another fight and... I'm out of ideas

Tetsutetsu: Yo, Author-bro!! Need any help?

Me: ... *look at Tetsutetsu intently*

Dark Me: *grin darkly* Hehehehehehehehehehe

TetsuTetsu: um... I...I... just... gonna go *run*

Me&Dark Me: *laugh like a madman*

________________________________________________________________________________

After the 'small and quiet' introduction from Present Mic, the two contestants stare at each other on the sides, and with a yell from Midnight do they start to move

"START!"

Iida's calves flare to life, roar like a jet, and then he disappears from sight and only to be found when he is blocked by a steel arm. Quickly back away, Iida continuously attacks Tetsutetsu from multiples places not letting him time to catch his breath.

"WHOA!!! LOOK AT THAT!!! IIDA IS GOING SOOOOO FAST THAT TETSUTETSU CAN ONLY DEFEND HIMSELF AT IIDA'S ATTACKS!!!!!"

"That's true but how long could he keep up his quirk?"

Izuku mutters to himself but unfortunately, the U.A's number one gossip King heard him

"WHY DO YOU MEAN BY KEEP UP LITTLE LISTENER???"

With a resigned sigh, he replies

"With both of them, their quirks are in undoubtedly requires lots of stamina. If nothing else is done then when one of them slips, it will be over."

Before Mic could ask him to redefine it in detail, he caught sight of the changes in the battle below

"HAS IIDA SLOWED DOWN?!!?!??!"

True to his words, the human Sonic had been slowing down than the beginning of the match which let Tetsutetsu dropped his quirk down for a recharge. It was only a few seconds, but that was all he needs.

When the grayish hair teen dropped his quirk for a deep breath, Iida who was behind him shouted out

"RECIPRO BURST!!!!!!!!!"

Surprised by the yell, as well as the loud sound of the engine of the Iida's quirk, Tetsutetsu's concentration broke result in not activated his quirk fast enough. Iida quickly swept his opponent's legs made him airborne then delivered a clean side kick to the abdomen of the Steel student which made him flew out of the ring.

"Tetsutetsu is out of the ring, Iida wins!!!"

The familiar cheering and shouting are being heard as Midnight announced the winner. Soon it was drowned out by every one favorite Hero, Present Mic.

"UNBELIEVABLE!!!!! IIDA HAS FEINTED OF BEING SLOW DOWN, WHICH MADE HIS OPPONENT LOWER HIS GUARD AND WENT IN FOR TH KILLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!"

While accepting he had defeated, however, because of the anger and jealousy of the attention that everyone has been showering class 1-A while his class was forgotten. The loss teen shouts out

"THAT WAS UNMANLY!!!! AS A REAL MAN YOU SHOULD FIGHT WITH ALL YOUR STRENGTH NOT WITH CHEAP TRICKS!!!!!"

The cheering died down a little as most everyone has heard what was being said by the Steel Quirk teen.

"JUST BECAUSE YOU FOUGHT REAL VILLAINS BEFORE US, NOW YOU ARE THE GOLDEN EGGS?!?!? HA! IF WE, CLASS 1-B, WAS GIVEN THE CHANCE, WE WOULD BE TOO!!! WHAT IS SO SPECIAL ABOUT YOU, 1-A?!?!?"

Various agreements from his own classmates and some of the General classes voice out as the audience is silent as things go down. The students from class 1-A are too traumatized by the memories that they are left shaking and couldn't retort the negative remarks. The teachers were too far from their seating arrangement to stop anything. Before our beloved Pomerania could begin his barking, a short chuckle rings out as a voice colder than ice says

"Are you saying, they have only received the attention because they were GIFTED with a situation where you could die even with one of the smallest mistake?"

The protest students are silent at the voice as he continues on

"Are you saying to the students of class 1-A that they are lucky to become famous because they luckily landed in an unavoidable situation where if they failed, they would be tortured and even toyed before their death?"

Whimpers from the majority of females could be heard and soft crying from the girls of class 1-A as they comfort each other and being comforted by their shaken male classmates.

"Are you saying to their family, their father, mother, brother sister that their son, daughter, sibling are being recognized because they fought for their dear life only to be able to return with their loved one bloody and hurt?"

Some of the parents who were present at this event are crying in fear and anger for their child's life.

Lost in words, Tetsutetsu and the rest of 'the 1-A's haters' start to realize what has jealousy done to them as guilt and shame are eating them inside out. Then with a sign, the cold tone meddles out but the words still weight a ton.

"Are you saying YOU, YOURSELVES want to experience all that, to put your parents, family members, and loved one through that just to MAYBE be able to come out alive and live in the media's attention for a few weeks?"

A blond teen from class 1-B stands up in furious and shouts back

"SO WHAT?!!? THEY CAME OUT FINE AFTER THE ATTACK AND ALL THE VILLAINS WERE JUST SOME LOWKEY THUGS!! ARE CLASS 1-A SO MUCH OF A WEAKLING TO BE AFRAID FIGHTING SOME THUGS!?!?!"

Whispers start to ring out as some of the points that the teen brought out did present in the media.

"Did the reporter present at the time of the fight?"

Just like that, the smug face of the blond with blue eyes falls

"Or did they arrive at the aftermath?"

The blue irises widen

"Did they record they injured the TWO pro-heroes have before and after the medical treatment?"

Still, in denial, the crazed boy continues

"B-BUT... WHAT DID YOU KNOW?!!? WERE YOU THERE IN THE ATTACK???!?!?"

Everyone holds onto their breaths for the reply

"... Yes, yes I was. I witnessed, treated the injured, and fought among the students till All Might and the pros arrived. However, due to my safety, I asked not to include me in any of the articles but as things are, I could not stay hidden anymore."

"I COULD VOTE FOR THAT!!!"

Present Mic jumps in, backing up Izuku.

"With this incident, I hope that all the students here who are inspired to be a hero, a pro-hero. Always look underneath the underneath. Because one wrong information, lives could be lost include yours as well."

The atmosphere of the stadium is so tense and gloomy that completely different from before. However, it wasn't for long

"That is why, if you wish to get recognized then don't stop training yourselves, don't give up when the situation is tough, don't let THE negative emotions drive your judgment. Everyone who is here in U.A has all taken the same test, the same hardship to get here. THIS IS JUST ANOTHER CHALLENGE ON YOUR ROAD TO GREATNESS! FIGHT IT, FIGHT ALL THINGS THAT LIFE THROWS AT YOU BECAUSE UPHOLE FAIRNESS AND JUSTICE IS A HERO'S JOB. GIVE IT YOUR ALL, PLUS ULTRA!!!!!!!!"

Just like that, the fire has been relighted as determination burn brightly in each and everyone presence as they all shout in unison

"PLUS ULTRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!"