CHAPTER 29: SAVIOR? AIZAWA!! AND I AM HERE!

Me: *Sigh* Why!?!? Ain't Bakugo enough?!?!?

Bakugo: WHAT BI**H?!?!?

Me: *massaging head* I don't have time for your sassiness right now, Bakago! I need to prepare myself!!!

Bakugo: *confused* For what?...!!!!!! IS IT FOR THE APPEARANCE OF MY BABY CAKE?!?!?!?!

Me: *whistle* No?

Bakugo: *explosion on his hands ready to attack*

Me: Bu-But!!! It's something worst!!!

Bakugo: ???

Me: It... *a pop sound and smoke everywhere*

???: Hi ya~~ Try to guess who I am!!! My identity will be revealed in the next chapter~~~

________________________________________________________________________________

A FEW MINUTES EARLIER

"WHAT ARE DOING URARAKA!?"

Shouted the pink girl who was kneeling beside her injured Sensei as her friend rushed toward the black mass of a villain. Without saying anything, Ochako pinned point the white floating metal thing and touched it which activated her quirk, making it floated and missed Iida.

"I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS THIS THING BUT IF YOU ARE WEARING IT THEN IT MUST BE YOUR BODY!"

Then with all her might, she threw the villain upward, far away from her robot friend. Got a good idea of what she meant, Sero quickly shot out his tape snaked around the thing, and kept it in place not for long but enough for their speedy friend to escaped and called help. The villain watched as the engine teen disappeared behind the closing door as he said to himself

"If he calls for help then..."

His body was shrinking and gone

NOW - AT THE GATE

Asui, Tokoyami, and Aoyama have succeeded carry out their plan and now they are running toward the Gate where one of their Sensei is there and maybe someone their classmates. However, just as Tsu-chan said, even though they evaded fighting numerous marine villains, they still be chased by them.

"TOKOYAMI? TSU-CHAN? AOYAMA?!"

Shouted out the remaining students at the gate, they're all happy to see their friends are well and fine but their smile falls as they see a mass of villains that are running after them. When those three reach them, they are all in their fighting stand and readied themselves for battle but a voice startled them.

"If you fight them like this, you will lose."

Everyone snaps back their neck to see a teenager, a stranger kneeling beside their teacher, looking at the injured with experienced eyes.

"Who ar-"

"Sorry but this isn't the time for a pleasant introduction, just know that I'm on your side."

Then the teen looks up at them and could tell the sincerity in the stranger's eyes as they start giving out orders

"You two will be front line fighters."

The newcomer said while pointing at Mezo and Oijiro then looking at the two animal-like students

"You two will be a mid-range fighter and the last two girls will be the sniper. You with Round face float as many rocks or peddles as you can and you with Pink skin try to cover the rock with strong acid then use them as bullets firing at the villains."