(0)

...

ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵒᵘⁿᵈ ᵒᶠ ᶠᵒᵒᵗˢᵗᵉᵖˢ ⁱˢ ʰᵉᵃʳᵈ ᵗʰʳᵒᵘᵍʰᵒᵘᵗ ᵃ ˡᵒⁿᵍ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵉᵉʳⁱᵉ ʰᵃˡˡʷᵃʸ. ᵃ ᵗᵃʳᵍᵉᵗ, ʰⁱᵈᵈᵉⁿ ʷⁱᵗʰⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵃˡˡˢ ʷʰⁱˡᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖʳᵉᵈᵃᵗᵒʳ ᵃʷᵃⁱᵗˢ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰᵉ ʳⁱᵍʰᵗ ᵐᵒᵐᵉⁿᵗ ᵗᵒ ᵏⁱˡˡ.

...

I sigh heavily while gripping my gun tightly and shoving it into the gun holsters on the sides of my black shorts. My black sports bra hugs my chest tightly while I slide on my black zip-up hoodie. As I walk down a tight hallway my black boots can't help but make a slight squeak noise every step. I say stay silent while listening severely closely for noises or movement of the sort. I open all sorts of doors in the plain dark. I start getting sluggisher as the seconds pass by. Hastily I open the second to last door in the corridor and feel a presence in the room. I walk in and close the door behind me, standing in udder darkness for a minute or two.

"don't."

I say out loud knowing very well the man I was paid to assassinate is crouching right beside me with a pocket knife in his hand.

"you know you can't take me down. don't even try it."

A bead of water is heard hitting the floor. Sweat. There was a long pause before the sound of someone moving quickly was heard. The guy does something before rushing to the other side. He had stabbed me, I sigh before looking down at my wounded leg and pulling the pocket knife out.

"y'know.. you could've sliced my throat with that thing. what a shame."

I look toward the window the man was standing in front of, a dark night whilst the moon shines inside the room. I can see him visibly sweating and trembling. I couldn't help but smirk a little.

"okay, i'll stop and get this over with."

I summon a katana in my right hand while putting it up in front of my face and turning it. I run up to him at an inhuman speed and swing. The sound of blood splattering across the floor is heard followed by a thud of the head. I drop my sword to the floor while it starts to disintegrate quickly. I look up at the window and open it a breeze of cool air hits my face, leaving me with goosebumps. I stare into the dark blue sky sequenced with little beams of light... stars. A full moon ornaments the scenery nicely.

I was getting distracted and didn't really pay attention to my surroundings until someone called my phone. I got startled for a second but sigh heavily and reach for my pocket while looking at the corpse. I glance at the user and answer the call. I put the phone against my ear and talk.

ᶜᵃˡˡ ⁱⁿ ᵖʳᵒᵍʳᵉˢˢ 

"yes, danchou?"

"Y/n. I need you to get some stuff for me and the troupe,"

"i can but-"

"But what?"

"dang bro, i was gonna say it right now but you cut me off."

A snicker is heard on the other line,

"anyways, i'm participating in the exam this year so you'll have to be patient and wait for it. unless it's important items, i'll just teleport."

A sigh is heard from the other side of the line.

"Alright, i guess. I'll see you soon. Oh and don't forget if you run into Hisoka to remind him about our plan in September. I have full faith in you passing the Exam but just for support, good luck out there, co-leader,"

"thanks, lolo,"

"No problem, I'll send you a message of all the necessary requirements we need,"

"kay-"

"HEY, MY FOOT MASSAGER IS VERY MUCH NECESSARY!"

"Make sure you put the csw manga on there!"

I hear both Uvogin and Shalnark yell from behind. A laugh is heard from both lines as that statement was heard.

"Alright, alright... Cya."

"bye, forehead."

ᶜᵃˡˡ ᵉⁿᵈᵉᵈ

I take the man's head from off the floor and summon a bag. I put the head in the bag and dial my client's number as instructed.

﹡ᵛᵛᵛ, ᵛᵛᵛ, ᵛᵛᵛ﹡

ᶜᵃˡˡ ⁱⁿ ᵖʳᵒᵍʳᵉˢˢ

"Hello?"

"it's done."

"Hold on."

...

"Okay, sorry about that. So, you have the man's head as I asked?"

"yeah and if you need me to do anything else, naturally, i'll be here."

"Yes, yes. So, when will you be here?"

"i'm already here."

"Why am I not surprised? Alright well, the balcony to my office is open-"

"i should've been more specific, i'm already in your office."

"Oh, that's perfect. Just put the bag in the safe. I'll hope you find the passcode in my drawer."

"thanks but, i don't need to remember the code. i can just teleport it inside the safe."

"You always seem to surprise me. Okay well, your task here is done, I'll send the money to your Paypal now. Thank you for your work."

"mhm."

ᶜᵃˡˡ ᵉⁿᵈᵉᵈ

"finally my work here is done. i just have to get all the stuff chrollo and the troupe need. and... maybe a little treat for me."

I say with a little grin. I summon a Lamborghini huracan and get in. I then drive off to where the mall is in my new lavish car.