(22)

...

"Gittarackur."

Illumi side-eyes the person who called out to him. Gon starts walking up to him. Me and Hisoka look at each other for a second before viewing the scene before us.

"Tell me where Killua is."

"Are you really going to take him away? ... I think that's a bad idea."

"I don't care what you think! Killua is my friend. I'm taking him with me."

"Do they feel the same way?"

Gon gives him a questioned look before looking behind him. Leorio and Kurapika nod and reply,

"You bet."

Illumi looks a little annoyed by the whole thing and sighs before giving up.

"Fine. I doubt you'll be able to make it there anyway. Killua went home."

"Home?"

"Kukuroo Mountain. Our family lives at the very top."

"Got it. Thanks."

Gon walks away first and then the rest of the group. Hisoka and I take that as our signal to go to Illumi.

"Is it really okay for an assassin to give away his base of operation?"

Illumi looks over at us and then turns to view us. Illumi hums in agreement.

"Mhm. Sure, it isn't a secret or anything. The locals all know where we live. Well, I'm sure they'll understand once they arrive. We live in completely different worlds."

I nod in agreement from my experience of living there for a while.

"yeah, i know what you mean."

Hisoka doesn't say anything in response instead Illumi's arm catches his eye. I can't help but stare at his injury as well. I smirk slightly and point,

"seems like gon really had it out for you."

Illumi stares at me before looking at his arm.

"Oh, this? Yes, it's broken. ... He has incredible power. I can understand why you want to see him grow up."

I stare at both of them with disgust on my face.

"you guys are gonna make me shit myself."

They both looked at me and change the subject quickly.

well, that doesn't make me feel better...

"So, Hisoka. Y/n. What're you gonna do now?"

Hisoka gives this weird aura but I interrupt whatever he was gonna say,

"heavens arena. i'm gonna pass time by and earn myself some free money."

Hisoka just looks at me with a little bit of shock but doesn't say anything. Illumi nods at me,

"Hm. Well, good luck. Hope to see any of you soon."