(14)

The handcuffs drop to the floor creating a loud thud sound.

"Here we go."

The person said. The person started to remove their cloak along with the people behind them. I looked over to see three individuals. One of them was a guy with tattoos covering their entire arms while the next person was a girl. The girl had straight blue hair and was nicely built. The last person was also a guy with black stood-up hair. He was very tall and had big muscles. I looked over at the people and sighed.

their aura is... small.

I look up at Hisoka with a cringed look he looks back down at me. I see his lip twitch into a smirk but it was only for a quick second. I look back at the people before sitting crisscrossed. The man with tattoos starts to walk up closer to the stage while saying,

"There... Now let's get down to business."

He said as he smirked. We look at him for a little while until a familiar voice starts talking loudly through the speakers.

"Lady and gentlemen... Let me explain."

Lippo said and explained what will be happening in this arena. The guy with the tattoos started talking again.

"You can decide which one of you will be the first contender. And this is majority rule, which means you have to secure three wins in order to pass. The rules are simple, really."

I hum and place my elbow on my leg while my face is resting in my palm.

"Okay, I'm fighting whoever's first. Now, who's it gonna be?"

"i think we should throw illumi in first."

I say which led Hisoka and Illumi to look down at me.

"Why me?"

Asks Illumi to which I reply with,

"no good reason, i just feel like you should."

I throw my legs over the ledge and cross them, putting my arms behind me which are holding me up. Illumi nods and smiles a little while an iron-like bridge starts to create a path for him to walk towards the concrete block in the middle. Illumi steps onto the block and so does the guy with tattoos.

"Now then... Let's determine the method of combat. My choice would be a battle to the death. What do you say?"

The guy says in a deep voice. Illumi blinks once before answering,

"Okay."

The man chuckles and gets in a fighting position. He starts,

"You're a brave man, I'll give you that."

I stare lifelessly at the two men and watch. Hisoka tilts his head down and puts his hand over his face so no one could see him giggling softly. Everyone calms down and waits for the fight to begin. The guy is counting down from three still in the fighting position while Illumi stands and waits.

"Begin--"

Before the man could finish his sentence, Illumi pulls out 5 pins and throws them at the man in a flash. The guy's face started to deform and turn a little red and puffy. Illumi stood in the same exact spot and waited for the man to hit the floor. Eventually, he did and Illumi walked back towards us with the help of the iron bridge.

"this isn't gonna be very entertaining.."

He looked and me and sighed, nodding his head in agreement. He walked away and I moved my head to the side to narrow my eyes and look at the last two people. Next up was the man with big muscles and Hisoka.