CHAPTER 4: STORMY WEATHER

The next time I'll probably update this book is either on a weekend, when I'm on winter break, or when I have an extra chapter done for Daminette December. 

Marinette was babysitting Manon for Nadia. Normally, she would have been all there for it, but today, she was on edge because she and Felix were going to meet up for the first time, alone. First they were going to do a hat fitting so he could fit the hat, then they were going to just normally hang out, as friends do.

Manon had been a pain for the first time in ages. She had kept stealing things. First was Marinette's hat:

'I wanna be a fashion designer too!' Manon claimed, running around the home. Marinette was chasing her, trying to get her stuff in order.

Now it was her phone:

'I'm going to vote for Mirelle. She's the best!' Manon exclaimed when she successfully stole Marinette's phone long enough to vote.

Marinette had eventually got it back. Now she was with the hat, again, running around. The only thing that had kept her going was that one, Nadia was picking her up in ten minutes, and two, she would take Manon over Adrien any day.

Marinette thought of a way for her to get Manon to stop running around everywhere. Suddenly, she had gotten an idea.

"Manon," Marinette called out. "Do you want to know a secret about Ladybug?" Manon stopped where she was and went towards Marinette.

"Well, she came to me, since we're friends, and told me that she liked Chat Noir more than friends." Marinette blushed giving that statement. The kid didn't notice since she was talking about how perfect they were for each other.

Soon, Nadia came to pick up her kid from Marinette and paid the girl twenty bucks, since Marinette would only go as low as twenty. Nadia wasn't letting the girl go unpaid.

When they finally left, Marinette went to go get ready. She put on something different. She put on a pastel pink dress and some flats. She had her hair down and had a headband on. She picked out a purse that matched with her dress and let Tikki be in there for the time being.

When she looked in the mirror, she nodded at herself and left. She had her measuring tape (not sure what she's supposed to be using) so that she could measure what size the hat was supposed to be.

Marinette walked to their meeting place, Pont des Arts. When she got there, she saw that he was just arriving. She hurried her speed and went towards him.

"Hey Felix." She said, walking towards him.

He waved at her and they sat at a bench.

"Do you want me to take the measurements then we go get some ice cream from Andre's?" Marinette asked. Felix nodded and she took out her measuring tape and started. (Or whatever she's supposed to be doing)

When they were done with that, Marinette took out her phone and went to go see if she could find where he was.

"Okay, Andre is heading to the Eiffel Tower. Let's get going so we can get there before he does." Marinette told Felix.

Felix led Marinette to his ride and they were off. Neither of them noticed or acknowledged Adrien doing his photoshoot close to them.

----------

"We need a girl!" Vincent, Adrien's photographer, announced after not being happy with the photos. Adrien suddenly got an idea that was sure to work.

"I know where we can get one. That is if she's there!" Adrien said out loud.

Vincent waved for him to go get her. Adrien smiled and ran to the bakery across the street. He was sure that if he got Marinette a job as modeling, she would thank him and become his friend.