11. When The Smoke Clears

🤍🤍Author: HEY MY SALT LOVING FRIENDS!!!!!! I hope you are all having a good day!! Let's get on to the story
shall we ?🤍🤍

If you were to ask Yamaguchi what happened he wouldn't be able to tell you. If you were to ask Suga,Hinata or Kageyama what happened they wouldn't be able to tell you either.

Everything had happened so fast and had turned into a blur of gun shots, blood, sirens and now a vacant Hospital waiting room.

Yamaguchi sat in a chair Hinata next to him. The dim lighting making his head feel funny. There was still blood on his shirt from where he had held Tsuki.

Suga was somewhere talking one the phone with Daichi telling him the situation.
Kageyama was looking for a vending machine to buy everyone something to drink.

Yamaguchi sat there his head hurt, his stomach hurt everything hurt. Tsuki had risked his life to save his when he was supposed to kill him.

He started to cry. Hinata Didn't know what to do to comfort his friend. Suga came back and sat down next to Hinata he had clearly been crying.

"Daichi wants to have him and the guys he works wit arrested he's been tailing them for months. I tired talking him out of this.... but he's on his way here." Suga said.

Yamaguchi looked up and turned his head to suga. His tear stained cheeks and red puffy eyes were filled with pain.

"No... please don't let him." Came a very broken and sad plea from Yamaguchi.

Suga looked over at his long time friend. The same boy who had saved his job and had been there  for him through so many ups and downs. He started to cry again as guilt filled him. He didn't want to watch this happen.

Suddenly Daichi along with two other officers showed up. Suga pulled Daichi aside.

"Dai.... please don't do this. He tried to save Yam-" suga was cut off by a deadly glare coming from Daichi.

"Suga saving one persons life does not make up for his previous crimes and murders." Daichi said in a strict tone that sent Suga back into a frenzyof tears.

"Yamaguchi would be dead if he hadn't." Suga said quietly.

Daichi looked at his distraught husband and felt a pain in his chest seeing him like this was breaking him.

He tried to pull Suga into a hug to comfort him, but Suga pulled himself away.

"You can't take him from him...Yamaguchi won't be able to take it... His dad hired the people who shot Tsuki please Daichi please go after them instead."  Suga begged.

Just then they heard footsteps behind them.

"They said Tsuki is wake yamaguchi went to see him. Hinata said.  "And I can't find Kageyama."

Suga wiped some of his tears.

"I'll help you look for him he said. Hinata and him headed away from Daichi and towards the vending machine area.

🤍🤍Author: Hello my salt loving friends!!! I know this was sad but it will be okay!!!  Thank you for reading!!! 🤍🤍