1. Just A Job

🤍🤍Author: Hello my salt loving friends !
Before we start I want to make a few things clear about this story.

1. Tsukki and Kuroo to have a sexual relationship at the beginning. They are not dating just friends with benefits. This is before Kuroo gets involved with Kenma and before Tsukki meets yamaguchi.  I'm sorry if you don't like it. It doesn't last long.

2. This story unlike my other stories will have a fair amount of smut. I will put warnings for when it starts and stops  so you can skip if you don't want to read it.

3. There will be some abuse and blood and death and trauma. This is a very angsty story. I will put warnings at the beginning of each chapter.

4. I don't have a upload schedule for this story... I will try to get a chapter out at least once a week though.

5. This is my first Tsukkiyama story... so I'm sorry if it's garbage. I don't write about them that often.

With all of that being said... How about we begin? 🤍🤍

Tsukishima dragged himself into the apartment he shared with Boss/Friend Kuroo. Tired from the last job he had been assigned.  He stumbled into their living room to find Kurro passed out drunk the tv on.

He sighed and slumped down onto the couch next to him. He took his gun and laid it on the coffee table along with the ID of the man he had just murdered as proof that the job had been done.

He can't remember when it happened or how he got involved In  The Hit man business. He only rememberers Kuroo asking him for help with a "job".

That's how it all started.

He leaned his head back against the the couch and put his headphones on. Trying to block out the memory of what he had just done.

Ironically Heathens by Twenty one pilots came on. Kurro had designated that to be their business's theme song. He even called themselves "Heathens"

Tsukki changed the song somewhat quickly still trying to burry everything into the back of his mind.

"Tsuukki your back?" He somewhat hear Kurro's slurred speach through his headphones.

He took his headphones off and turned his head and was faced with Kuroo drunkenly staring at him.

"Did you get the job done?" He asked His speach still slurred.

Tsukki pointed to the table with his gun and the ID.

"Goood Tsukki I'll call the client in the morning."
He said.

He put his hands in between Tsukki's thighs and began to squeeze them.
"Do you want some extra payment?" He asked. It was pretty clear he was really intoxicated.

Tsukki rolled his eyes.
"Your drunk Kurro and you smell like alcohol."
Tsukki pushed him away and off of him.
"I'm going to take a shower. Try to sober up while I'm in there."

He stood up and headed to the shower. Sex was the last thing on his mind.
He felt like this after every job. Constantly telling himself "this is the last one."
It was never the the last one though. The money, the lifestyle and the never having to want for anything it was addicting to him.

🤍🤍Author: Hey ! So this is it for the first chapter! I'm sorry if it's bad.

If you have any suggestions please let me know ! 🤍🤍