10. Acquaintances

🤍🤍Author: HEY MY SALT LOVING FRIENDS!!!
Sorry that this is late !! I had a bit of a hard time writing it ! Anyway I hope your having a good day!!! Now here we go!!🤍🤍

Tsukishima knew these two men the one with his gun drawn was Oikawa Toru and the man behind him was Iwaizumi Hajime. Being in the same busses meant the had cross paths on several occasions.

Tsuki stepped in front of Yamaguchi and pulled his gun pointing it at Oikawa.

"Tsukishima looks like we have the same target. Why do we work together?" Oikawa said giving a sly smile.

"No, no one is going to kill Yamaguchi." Tsuki said his voice sounded serious and ominous.

Iwaizumi pulled his gun pointing it at Tsukishima.

Suga along with Hinata and Kageyama were all deadly silent watching the scene unfold from the couch.

Oikawa smirked.
"Tsukishima at first I thought you just didn't want anyone taking this job, but now I see you've fallen for the target."

It was unclear who shot first after that.
One
Two
Three
shots could be hear ringing through the room.

Tsukishima slumped to the floor yamaguchi tried to hold him up. The both ended up on the floor. Tsuki had his head in yamaguchi's lap. He had been shot twice. Once in the chest and one in his abdomen.

Oikawa and and Iwaizumi fled leaving a trail of blood behind them presumably from Oikawa.

Tsuki was fading in and out of consciousness trying to keep his eyes focused on Yamaguchi.

"Tsukki.... you have to stay awake." Yamaguchi said while tears rolled down his freckled cheeks.

Tsuki weakly lifted a hand and tried to wipe a tear but his hand fell limp to his side. The last thing he remembered was the sound of Suga's voice on the phone and faded sounds of sirens then everything going black.

🤍🤍Author: Hey my salt loving friends!!!! Umm I know this is short but I just busted my phone like it's toast. Since I use my phone to write I'll
need to cut this short... sorry!! I hope you all
have a good day!!!🤍🤍

Here's pictures
Credits to the artist

Here's pictures Credits to the artist