4. Angel At The Bar

🤍🤍Author: Hello my salt loving friends !!! Hope you are having a good day/Night!
I'm excited for this part!!🤍🤍

Tsukishima stared at the bartender nervously. He wasn't sure if he'd know who he was or not. The only reason Tsuki knew him was because him and Kuroo had looked up information on the officer that had been investigating them.

"Hey! You coming or not?" Yamaguchi asked turning to look at Tsuki who was still staring at the bartender who was shaking a drink in a drink shaker.

Tsuki shook his head and headed into the bar with the other three. Yamaguchi say down at the bar Hinata taking the seat to his right and Kageyama the seat next to him. Tsuki sat to the left of Yamaguchi.

"Ah Hello to my favorite three customers." The man with silver hair said as he began to pour a pretty drink into a glass. He slid it down the bar to the customer that had ordered it. Then he walked over to the side of the bar they were sitting at.

"How are you today Suga?" Hinata asked giving him a nice smile.

"Well it'd be better if people would actually tip me." Suga said giving a chuckle at the end. "So who is the new guy?" He asked looking Tsuki up and down like a mother disapproving of their child's new friend.

Yamaguchi gave a little laugh.
"This is My new bodyguard.... Tsukki."

"It's Tsukishima." Tsuki added a bit annoyed that now Yamaguchi was calling him that.

"Suga gave a light laugh.
"So I take it the three of you would like your usual?"
Before the three of them could even respond Suga had somehow magically placed four shot glasses onto the bar and began to make some sort of mixed drink.  He poured it into the four shot glasses and pushed them in front of them.

Yamaguchi looked at Tsuki realizing he didn't know if he drank or not.
"You don't mind having a shot right?" he asked seemingly scared of Tsuki's response.

"It's whatever at this point." Tsuki said and threw the shot back.  Hinata and Kageyama both a tad impressed considering that he didn't look to be the type to know how to drink a shot like that.

"To my new bodyguard!" Yamaguchi slightly cheered with a smile as he raised his shot glass and also threw it back like a champ. Hinata and Kageyama followed suit.

Suga laughed at them. And handed Hinata a class of soda to wash his down with knowing he wasn't a big fan of the way alcohol tasted.

"So Yamaguchi hows my least favorite bosses son?"  Suga asked.

"Well my father decided that he is officially going to cut the pay of the employees. Not just here but all the employees that he has under him."
Yamaguchi said clear disgust in his voice.
"You know... The day he dies I'm giving everyone a raise..."

Suga reached over the bar and patted Yamaguchi's head.
"Now now, don't get too full of anger it's bad for your soul. Instead.... just continue being kind,okay?"

"How can you keep such a level head after hearing your going to lose some of your pay?" Hinata asked a little worried about how Suga was actually feeling.

"Honestly I'm not happy. But, it's okay trust me I've been through worse." Suga said with a soft smile.

"Yamaguchi... we need to go." Kageyama suddenly said and pointed to clock above the bar.