2.Take It Or Leave

🤍🤍Author: Hi my salt loving friends !!!
Hope your having a nice day!!!🤍🤍

Tsukishima was in the shower trying to avoid the truth. He wanted out. He needed a out. As much as the perks were appealing and nice. He. Was. Tired.

If he could have one more job that paid enough he'd do it and leave. These thoughts kept going through his life as he stood under the water. He pressed his head  against the wall letting the water run down his back.

Suddenly out of no where he felt a arm loop around his waist. A bit surprised he turned and was face to face with Kuroo who still smelled like alcohol.

"Tsukki." He said as he hiccuped.

"I've told you not to call me that. Now get off of me." Tsuki pushed Kurro off of him making him slip,But he caught himself.

"We have a meeting to go to when your dressed. Wear a suit." Kuroo said as he got out of the shower and stumbled into the bedroom to change.

Tsukki grunted in aggravation and pinched the bridge of his  nose. It was close to eleven PM who would want to meet now.

He turned off the water wrapped a towel around his waist and Headed to the bedroom to find a suit.

"Kuroo ! Where is my tie !" He shouted when I realized his tie was not where he had left it.

He could hear kuroo snickering from behind him.

"Damnit just give me my tie." He snatched it off of kuroo's neck and continued to put it on. "Who is this client anyway and why does he want to meet so late. Tsukki asked. He was annoyed.

"Well Tsukki he is offering us four hundred million Yen." Kuroo said as he started to straighten his own suit out and pop a breath mint in his mouth to hide the fact he's been drinking all night.

Tsukki almost choked on air. Four hundred million yen would change everything.

"Are you serious?" He asked almost in disbelief.

"Yes and he asked for your services specifically." Kuroo said.

"Do we know anything about him?" Tsukki asked. Something about this was rubbing him the wrong way.

"No,do we need too?" Kuroo asked.

Tsukki rolled his eyes.
"Whatever Lets get this over with. I want to go to bed at some point tonight."

"Can't wait time lay next to me, huh?" Kuroo gave him a smug smile.

"Shut the fuck up, let's go already." Tsukki said as he headed to the front door.

They headed out the door and got into Kuroo's car.

They drove to a really fancy restaurant that was on the complete opposite side of town about a forty minute drive. There wasn't anyone there and to anyone else it would appear to be closed.

Kuroo Parked the car, he and Tsukki headed inside.

The dining area was dimmed and there was one person sitting alone at a table waiting for them.

Kuroo and tsukki joined him at the table. The man had a gun laying in front of him presumably for protection if anything dicey happened.
Kuroo took out his gun and did the same.

"Hello." Kuroo said and sat down, Tsukki followed his lead.

The man stared at them both for a solid minute before speaking.

"So, you two are the hit men for hire?witch one of you is Tsukishima?" He asked.

"I am." Tsukki said in a callus tone.

"My friend told me you did a good job for him taking out his ex wives new husband." The man said.

Tsukishima had been trying to forget that hot for months. Unlike his other hits the person he had to take out had been a pretty decent person. His wife's ex husband had just become jealous.

He nodded at the man not wanting to actually speak.

"Okay so I need you to befriend my nephew find out some secrets that he has about his father... then well i assume you know the rest."  He said.

"I don't do "friends" through."  Tsukki said still holding a callus nonchalant tone in his voice.

Kuroo gave him a look trying to avoid a confrontation.

"Not even for four hundred million?" The man asked.

"Tsk fine, who's the target anyway. You said your nephew,correct?" Tsukki asked trying to sound more intrigued.

"Yes his name is Tadashi Yamaguchi." The man said.

"Wait hold on a damn minute. Do you want to put a hit  out on the son of the most wealthy man in Japan?!" Kuroo shouted.

Tsukki sat there still composed.
"Why?" He finally asked.

The man gave them both a uncomfortable smile.
"Because I want my son to get their Business one day. By nephew stands in the way of that. Also my brother his father has kept too many secrets from me for far too long."

Kuroo become increasingly more uncomfortable this wasn't a simple job. This could end badly, very badly of it wasn't handled well.

"Hold on how exactly do you even expect Tsukki to get close enough to your nephew?" He asked.
Tsukki grimiest at that nick name again.

"Oh don't you worry. I've been put in charge of hiring a new "body guard" for him." He gave Tsukki a menacing smile. "Meet me tomorrow out side of the Yamaguchi Hotel and resort."

"What time?" Tsukki asked sounding stale keeping his guard up.

"7:30 AM, my nephew likes suits so be sure to wear what your wearing now."

Kuroo stared at Tsukki his blank expression and stone attitude making him feel like this could only end in disaster.

🤍🤍Author: Hello!! Welcome to the end of this chapter!!! Let me know if you have any suggestions please!!!!
Thank you for reading!!!🤍🤍