It made her realize that she's been wasting so much time hating and it affected her relationship with the only family she has right now

It made her realize that she's been wasting so much time hating and it affected her relationship with the only family she has right now... her daughter, Jeongyeon. She was aware of Jeong's feelings towards the Prince. Kyung told her about it and it was their last conversation.

Flashback...

"Aigoo, what's gotten into Jeongyeon?" she cries problematically, worried for her daughter.

"We cannot blame her, she is in love," Kyung-wan told her as he walks in a rush way with his crutches towards Jin who's waiting beside his car.

"In love?" his Omma reacted so puzzled following him.

"With Master Jimin."

"What? I thought they were just pretending?"

"Well it is not that hard to love the Prince. I need to go Omma. I love you..." Kyung-wan said to her as they reached Jin.

Jin opened the door for him and helped him with his crutches.

"Are you sure you don't want me to go with you?" Jin asked.

"I'll be fine. Just take care of my Omma."

-
-
-

Back to present...

Mrs. Yoo could not forget how her son looked at her for the last time. He smiled at her like assuring her that everything will be fine. She admits, she blamed the Park Royal Family and Jeongyeon for the death of Kyung-wan. But as she contemplates, she felt guilty especially for treating Jeongyeon so coldly. She wanted to say sorry to her personally but she is currently away in the United Kingdom having her internship. It's been five months already after Kyung-wan's death and like what the stickers say, she needs to keep on living positively to be happy again. She concedes the fact that it's tiresome to hate, to detest or to loath people because after all she isn't really this type of person. She was like her daughter, a happy go lucky lady who always seek for the silver lining.

The space between them kind of helped in making her realize all of these things but the space also gave them a big gap.

- - - -

One... one hour has passed and Mrs. Yoo is still looking at her phone thinking if she would video call her daughter. She was feeling nervous staring at the facetime button. "Should I? Or should I not?"

She took a deep breath... she was about to press the video call button when she heard a knock on the door. She immediately puts down her mobile on the bed and gets up. She sniffed and wiped the remaining tears on her eyes before she opens the door. She was then shocked and surprised to recognize who it was... Mrs. Yoo swallowed hard, "Prince Jimin?"

The Prince, who's in a casual attire, t-shirt and shorts with his barefoot, is standing in front of her and bowed down as he says, "Good afternoon Omma. It's so nice meet you."