I lead Renjun into the hallway and close the doors behind us so that the others don't hear.

"Renjun, I have something I need to ask you."

His is shocked with the sudden serious tone. Was she going to talk about the kiss? What would become of their relationship.

"Uh... y-yes?" He stutters.

I look down and tug at the rim of my shirt.

"Do, do you like me?"

He's eyes widen as he stays quiet.

"I... I- uh," He clears his throat and sighs. "Yeah, I do... "

"Oh! I- I'm so sorry... "

"Oh... I already know what you're going to say. I- It's fine, really... I just-"

"Renjun you're absolutely amazing, it's just, I have feelings for someone else. I really hope you can find someone soon who completely and utterly loves you, they may be closer than you think... " I mumble the last part.

"I understand, it will take me awhile to get over you, but I hope we can still stay friends."

"Of course!" I exclaim. "Our group wouldn't be anything without you." Open my arms and leap towards Renjun. I pull him into a small hug but he stiffens when we touch. We both push back and awkwardly stand across from one another.

'Hmm, that was a lot easier than I thought I'd be.' I think to myself.

"Well, we should get back, I'm sure Yunhee's waiting." I tell Renjun.

"Aren't they all waiting for us?"

"Yeah, that's what I meant to say." I half smile before pushing library doors back open.

When we walk in, I approach Yunhee as Renjun goes towards Jeno, Jaemin, and Donghyuck.

Hyuck pulls Renjun to the side, far enough to be out of ear range from the girls.

"What happened out there?"

"Oh, nothing." Renjun replies, scratching the back of his head.

"Come on, you can tell us." Jaemin says, walking up with Jeno.

"W-Well... I told Mi-sun that I like her... "

"You did WHAT?" Jaemin exclaims.

"You think just because you kissed her, you can go against all the rules we made?" Jeno fumes.

"She asked me!" Renjun shouts, but no one listens.

"I trusted you! I DEFENDED you! Was that not enough, huh?" Hyuck barks.

"Oh so, you only defended me thinking I would give her up to you?" Renjun retorts.

Their words become gibberish as they all yell over one another. I couldn't help but notice and want to defuse the argument.

"Guys, let's calm down." I softly speak, garnering no reaction. "You're friends, please don't do this... "

Still nothing.

"STOP IT!" Their words halt as they turn to face me. "P- Please stop fighting... stop yelling."

All the boys share a glance before Jaemin walks up to me, pulling me into his arms.

I feel as his chest steadily rises and falls, helping my breathing to slow down too.

I hate people fighting in general, but when the boys do it, it always reminds me of my parents. Their arguments caused my mind go into immediate panic mode.

"M- Mi-sun... we're sorry." Hyuck murmurs.

"Are you okay?" Jeno ask.

"I'm fine, but are you guys okay? You fight all the time." I scold.

"They're working on it." Renjun assures, scratching the back of his head.

"Don't act like you're not part of it too." I furrow my brows.

"I'm not! Anymore... " He replies, looking down.

Anymore? But nothings changed? The only thing that happened today was me asking Renjun if he... oh.

"They're fighting over you." Yunhee whispers as she walks past me and out the door.