43:

We get to the museums café and sit at a small square table.

Yunhee and Renjun sit together on one side and I sit across from them, their carry-on's placed in the seat next to mine.

Renjun orders food for all of us and brings it back to the table.

'Finally, the best part of the deal. My free food.' I think to myself.

When he sits down, Yunhee picks up a piece of food from his plate, cutely feeding it to him while giggling.

Renjun eats the food, wipes his mouth, and gives Yunhee a peck on the cheek.

I roll my eyes and start chewing louder, to assert dominance- jk, to show my annoyance.

"Mi-sun, are you alright?" Yunhee questions.

"Yeah, I'm fine. You guys are just so cute, it's kind of annoying." I reply.

"Well, at least you've got some great friends!" Renjun beams.

"Yeah, I guess... " I sigh, placing some more food in my mouth.

"Funny thing, Jeno was talking about you the other day. He was mentioning how much he liked spending time with you and how he was really happy to be there for you when your parents split. He's such a great friend, huh." Renjun says, oblivious to the shock that hits his girlfriend's faces once he mentions Jeno and Mi-sun.

"Mi-sun, you don't like being single do you?" Yunhee ask. I slowly shake my head no. "Well your first love experience is just around the corner waiting for you!"

"But what if-"

"Mi-sun, go to him."