27:

"I remember that time we went to the beach together." Hyuck recalls, swinging his arms by his side as we walk.

"Huh?" I ask.

"Back when we were kids, you came over and knocked on my door one day. You were wearing that cute white dress covered in sunflowers that you always did." Hyuck explains, a wide smile on his face. "When we let you in, my mom told you that we were about to go to the beach and offered you to come with us."

"Oh yeah! I remember, I started crying when we got there because I didn't have a bathing suit, so I couldn't play in the water. You left your brothers just so that you could build a sand castle with me."

"I remember filling the sand bucket with water and pouring it all over you!"

"And after that we chased seagulls together with our ice cream!" We both burst out into laughter.

"Those were probably the best days of my life, I wish I never left... " Donghyuck sighs.

"What about now? You're all popular and-"

"I don't care about that stuff." Hyuck cuts me off. "I just care about being with you."

My face becomes hot as I tightly grip the bottom hem of my jacket.

"I- I, um," I clear my throat. "Aren't you supposed to be somewhere right now?"

"Oh, I almost forgot! I guess I should get going." Hyuck states. He begins to walk ahead of me, but suddenly stops and turns around. "Uh, thanks."

"For what?"

"For giving me real friends. I know me and the boys don't always get along, but they are some of the bestest friends I've ever had. Next to you of course."

"Aww Hyuck, that's so sweet, but don't stand here telling me, go tell them!" I coo.

"Nah, too cheesy, anywho see yah!" Hyuck replies and darts away.

It's been one day since the dance, and Hyuck offered we go on a walk through the park together. He said it was to make up for yesterday, since I spent so much time with Jaemin and not enough with him.

Renjun, Jeno, and Jaemin however, were planning to hangout at the arcade later today and invited Hyuck to go along with them.

That's why he just left and I am now at the park by my lonesome.

One message from, LOML❤ (Yunhee)

Sleepover, at my house

I won't take no for an answer.

OMW!

I press the power button on my phone and make my way home to pack for the sleepover.

Hyuck enters the arcade to see all the boys standing at different gaming machines.

"Everyone gather! Your queen has arrived!" He shouts out.

All the boys turn towards the entrance to look at Donghyuck, then shrug it off and look back at their games.

"Everyone, now!" Hyuck yells. The rest of the 00' Liners roll their eyes and make their way to him.

"What do you want Haechan?" Jeno ask, walking up to stand in front of Hyuck.

"I don't know, I just needed some attention." Donghyuck smiles.

They all groan until Renjun speaks up.

"Hey, we're all pretty good friends now, right? There's something I want to tell you guys."

"What's up?" Jaemin ask.

Renjun sighs. "I- I think I like Mi-sun."

"Haha," Donghyuck laughs. "Funny joke, but actually, I like Mi-sun."

Jaemin interrupts. "No, no, no, I like Mi-sun."

The group goes silent as everyone turns to face Jeno.

"Well, this is awkward... " He says.

The boys begin arguing, all stating their reasons on why they deserve to be with her.

"Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Are we all just gonna pretend like we didn't already know." Jaemin objects.

Everyone sighs.

Renjun runs his hand through his hair. "What are we going to do?"

"We may be friends, but this is an every man for himself situation." Hyuck argues.

"Wait! Shouldn't we have some type of rules?" Jeno interjects.

Jaemin perks up, "Like what?"

"You can try to win her over all you want by flirting, but no one is aloud to confess without the others permission." Jeno proposes.

"Seems fair enough." Hyuck smirks. "Let the games begin."